Sunday Ticket 2017 Higher Price

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anyone know what the renewal price will be for customers who had this in 2016?
Got mine for $160...8@$20 payments....been that way for 3 years now? My memory isnt that great

For all of the games that are on now, I think I'll be skipping this year. You have your Sunday games, Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and the London games are on T.V. They should be lowering the price, not raising it.

$380 for a few games I watch that aren't available locally or nationally is just too high for me. Sunday Ticket is the big reason i have been a DTV customer. I hate Comcast, which is the only available option in my area, but since I have Basic cable in my HOA agreement, I have might to weigh my options.

The whole deal for ST is being able to get the games that are not available in your local market.
If you live in the market of you favorite team (and don't care about the others it's useless).
Normally when 2 big time teams play it's on Nationally.

I follow the Steelers ... being in NW Ohio I need the Ticket, we have the Browns as our home market .... another genius idea seeing the Lions are 50 miles away and Cleveland is across the state.
Browns and Lions have the shown games here every week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)