Sunday Ticket HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Is there a list of ST HD channels? I got a link from Directv but they only show the SD channel numbers. I realize many will be on locals and NFL network also, but for two time lots on Sunday is there a list of channels?

They will be in the 700's about 2 or 3 day before game time. Then once you see that range; it will remain in that same range every week. Usually like 701 - 720

Is there a list of ST HD channels? I got a link from Directv but they only show the SD channel numbers. I realize many will be on locals and NFL network also, but for two time lots on Sunday is there a list of channels?

You need to pay extra for HD channels

You need to pay extra for HD channels

I'm thinking everyone gets HD, I could be wrong however. Here is what it says.

New for 2010! Every game in HD and much more.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ is back and more awesome than ever. Of course you still get every game, every Sunday^. But now you can experience every game in HD. Plus, you also get the Red Zone Channel, up to 8 games at the same time on the Game Mix Channel, Short Cuts and more. You won't find anything like it with DISH Network or cable. If you're a football fan, you need NFL SUNDAY TICKET™. And it's available only on DIRECTV.

charper1 so 700's will also be HD. Thanks I'll be looking so I can set a schedule up.

Looks like every package does get HD here is more info from directv web site.

" Every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game. Now in HD!

You no longer need to add a separate package to get every game every Sunday in crystal-clear HD*. It's now included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™. See every bead of sweat. Feel every bone-crunching hit. Hear the crowd like you're right there on the sidelines. Experience it all like never before in HD."

The old HD games add-on known in part as Superfan is now included, no more "Superfan" naming. The mobile and internet versions of Sunday Ticket are still extra.

.... and YES, the channels will basically duplicate; you will see both SD an HD as the same channel number and you select which you want. If you have "HIDE SD DUPLICATES" selected in your menu, then the SD's should be gone if I remember right.

Just got email from Direct and HD games will be on same channel numbers as SD. 704-715 week one 704-717 there after.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts