Sunday Ticket/local channels question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
this is a weird question, back in January/February when directv added our local channels so i got them but, they need to cancel my Sunday Ticket to do it, i forgot about until today! but why did they need to cancel my Sunday Ticket to add my local channels? thanks

doesn't make sense as you say; NFL ST is simply an add-on package; doesn't relate. so if I read you correctly; just go online and add it back.

i was so in a Panic i called my mom at work and she called directv and told her they needed to take off ST to add mine local for some reason, i was just wondering if anyone know why, i wouldn't think ST and local be related in anyway

the only thing related between the two is if your local is carrying a game it is blacked out on the NFL ST channel

ok, i was telling you what directv told us, i don't it get it, maybe because they want more money from us or what, but not to bring this up again but this the same company that told us our local channels were free then a half hour of BS with my box mention we have pay them, why can't we never get a straight answer

ok, i was telling you what directv told us, i don't it because they more money from us or what, but not to bring this up again but this the same company that told us our local channels were free then a half hour of BS with my box mention we have pay them, why can't we never get a straight answer

This depends on what package you have ....
If you have a older package like me, (TC+) I have to pay for the locals.
If your on a more current package, you don't pay for them as they are already added into the cost of the package.

This depends on what package you have ....
If you have a older package like me, (TC+) I have to pay for the locals.
If your on a more current package, you don't pay for them as they are already added into the cost of the package.

I have TC+, but the locals are part of the cost of the package, $64.49

I have TC+, but the locals are part of the cost of the package, $64.49

Yes, but if you were to call and inquire they would say it's $61 and $3 for the locals.

Technically, they will tell you that they cannot add locals to your TC package because it's a no longer used package.

When I originally signed up, I told them I didn't want locals with my TC+ package, so they deleted $3 off my bill.
When I called to add them in the last few years, I could not have them as part of my current package or something like that.

It was really confusing.

Yes, but if you were to call and inquire they would say it's $61 and $3 for the locals.

Technically, they will tell you that they cannot add locals to your TC package because it's a no longer used package.

When I originally signed up, I told them I didn't want locals with my TC+ package, so they deleted $3 off my bill.
When I called to add them in the last few years, I could not have them as part of my current package or something like that.

It was really confusing.

Gotcha. I didn't know it worked like that.

i have the premier package so, i thought would automatic qualify for them, instead we got 30mins of BS then someone just say to my mom if you paid 4.99 we will turn them on, then they told her they had to take off ST to turn our local on! as i stated in the past money is not issue all we want my stuff work! and don't lie to us lol

i have the premier package so, i thought would automatic qualify for them, instead we got 30mins of BS then someone just say to my mom if you paid 4.99 we will turn them on, then they told her they had to take off ST to turn our local on! as i stated in the past money is not issue all we want my stuff work! and don't lie to us lol

Personally, I'd call back and see what the next guy says .... don't understand why the issue, maybe just the person you were talking to.

Personally, I'd call back and see what the next guy says .... don't understand why the issue, maybe just the person you were talking to.

Personally, if i could i (me) talk right i would call D and make sure everything was right, but unfortunately but mother don't care anymore, as long as it work she doesn't care if we get rip off!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts