Super Bowl 2008: Patriots vs Giants poll!

Who will win this year Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 56 48.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 59 51.3%

• Total voters
If New england can stop their running game = over.
Eli won't be able to keep up with the Patriots for 60 minutes if they are playing a scoring game.

The Patriots this year are probably the best football team ever assembled, and as a team they deserve to win, but, as for Belichick, I hope he gets his a** handed to him!!!

I have seen a few player-to-player analysis, and there is only one Giants player that outshines his NE counterpart. Unless the Giants can pull off one of those magical "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" moments, then they are totally screwed. Remember, this is inside a dome so -> No Weather + 4 NE Recievers x Tom Brady = SEE YA!!!

Let the sour grapes begin!!!

I have to say, I was really impressed with Plaxico Burress the last few games. That guy's pretty special!

I have seen a few player-to-player analysis, and there is only one Giants player that outshines his NE counterpart. Unless the Giants can pull off one of those magical "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" moments, then they are totally screwed. Remember, this is inside a dome so -> No Weather + 4 NE Recievers x Tom Brady = SEE YA!!!

Let the sour grapes begin!!!

The Pats! I'd like to see a nail biter. Blowouts are pretty boring, even if it my home team inflicting the damage.

So, its a half-hour before kick-off, and I have to say, I feel a real sense of anticipation and the sense that we are about to watch something special in the world of sports.... and I am not talking about the Go Daddy girl. :)

And the Russell Crowe piece on perfection sent a chill down my spine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)