Super Bowl 2008: Patriots vs Giants poll!

Who will win this year Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 56 48.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 59 51.3%

• Total voters
This game was played until the last minute, good try brady, Oh well...see you next year.

That was one of the BEST Superbowl's I've ever seen. The Giants flat ass out played the best team in football. Damn! Woo-Hoo!!! :D

Too many turnovers and mistakes by both teams early in the game to be the best ever Super Bowl in my opinion. However the last q. ranks up there with the best ever.

Jeez, I thought a 1+ min left in the game the pats had it, our D was horrible, the giants D played an incredible 60 minutes game. Great job on sacking Brady up....that many times.

That was a very good game. I would say about 5 or 6 Giants will retire now and they won't be back next year.

That was a very good game. I would say about 5 or 6 Giants will retire now and they won't be back next year.

I have a feeling we won't see the Giants in a SB game in a long time...
Yes, bunch of them will retire...

The Patriots still has a young team, except 4-5 guys, so we should see the Patriots in the top ranks again next year.

They are interviewing Belichick. He would be giving the same type of interview if he would have won.

Wake up Mr. Personality!!!!

I have a feeling we won't see the Giants in a SB game in a long time...
Yes, bunch of them will retire...

The Patriots still has a young team, except 4-5 guys, so we should see the Patriots in the top ranks again next year.

The Giants have a lot of young players, as pointed out during the broadcast on Fox.

As for the Pats, they may have to deal with a suspended coach next year! :eek: Still, they have a team for the duration.

Well Congratz to the Giants.... Live it up while you can because the Chicago Bear's dynasty starts Next year! As the 2009 Superbowl champs!

I remember back in the 80's the Bears and the Super Bowl shuffle.

Don't they do really good these days with the quarterback shuffle?:D

pats created there own demise in the final game of the regular season . they gave the giants the one thing no one gave them confidence. big underdogs againts Tampa,dallas.Greenbay,and the undefeated pats beat them all .road warrors

Could the Patriots have possibly had a worse weekend? First all of the cheating stuff surfaces again, and this time it looks even more serious than last time, for them and the NFL... then they get totally outplayed and lose the game... and then Belichick shows his true colors by walking off the field before the game is even over, leaving his asst. coaches and players to finish the game by themselves - great job, coach. Not to mention his classless interview with Chris Myers - why even come out if you're going to act like that?

By the way, Eli spinning out of that sack and Tyree making that catch will go down as one of the great plays in SB history...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts