Super Bowl 2008: Patriots vs Giants poll!

Who will win this year Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 56 48.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 59 51.3%

• Total voters
Cheaters never prosper,

Thank God it still applies!

The Giants owned the line of scrimmage, that's why they won. (Note to other NFL teams, Superstars aren't worth squat if you don't have an offensive and defensive line..)

I know one group that is happy the game is over.

The Patriot O-Line.
Matt Light was getting the hell beat out of him.

p4500383dt.jpg

This poll was not started that long ago. It is also funny how people are still voting on the poll as yesterday after the game the numbers were only in the 40's.
Well, it was 2 weeks ago that I predicted the Giants winning in this thread, got the margin of victory wrong, but still called the Giants. As did a couple others in the thread.

I surprised that people are shocked the Giants won. Didn't anyone watch the final game of the season? The Giants should have won that one too.

*edit* could someone please close the poll, and if possible set it back to where it was prior to the game starting?

called it right after the giants beat green bay in an email to a friend. her response was.....wow, that would be huge.....but on any given sunday.

for many years, i was a huge dolphins fan because of the respect i've had for don shula. it would have broke my heart to see the 1972 team become regarded as only the second greatest team in nfl history.

when the final score was inevitable, did you see how fast belicheck wanted to get the hell out of dodge? don shula never would have done that nor most of the nfl head coaches in the league today.

in the end, the patriots got what they deserved, a piece of humble pie. and the 72 dolphins finally got to drink some champagne!!

Last edited:
called it right after the giants beat green bay in an email to a friend. her response was.....wow, that would be huge.....but on any given sunday.

for many years, i was a huge dolphins fan because of the respect i've had for don shula. it would have broke my heart to see the 1972 team become regarded as only the second greatest team in nfl history.

when the final score was inevitable, did you see how fast belicheck wanted to get the hell out of dodge? don shula never would have done that nor most of the nfl head coaches in the league today.

in the end, the patriots got what they deserved, a piece of humble pie. and the 72 dolphins finally got to drink some champagne!!

Great, more of Mercury Morris and his mouth.:eek:

Since when does scouting involve filming the coaches signals for calling plays? I thought scouting was watching the prospective player, not the coaches.

i've lived in florida since 1963 and followed the fins until they forced don shula out in favor of mr. perfect hair. inmho, that team was far more classy than the patriots ever could be. you folks may disagree, your right. an awful lot of people were rooting for the giants. i don't even like them but there i was cheering, screaming and hollering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts