Super Bowl

Who Will Play In The SuperBowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably going to be Green Bay vs. New England.

I agree. Green Bay is only picking up steam. They were not necessarily blowing their opponents out of the water in the beginning of the year as they are doing now. Dallas seems to be peaked out right now. They will be vulnerable, especially to Green Bay in a couple of weeks. But these two teams should be what makes up the NFC championship game.

In the AFC, I believe the only team that can beat New England is Pittsburgh. So I believe this should make up the AFC championship game.

I just do not see anyone beating New England from here on out. They have the bes offensive line in the league, so Brady chances of getting hurt are almost zero. Obviously their offense as a whole is on track to be the best in the NFL's history, and the defense is not too shabby either.

In the AFC, I believe the only team that can beat New England is Pittsburgh. So I believe this should make up the AFC championship game.

You did notice that Pittsburgh lost to the JETS! yesterday, right?

If Indy could get everyone back (including Freeney), I'd say they had about a 20% chance of beating New England. Since they can't, I don't think anyone has a chance, which is unfortunate. I can't stand the thought of Belijerk gloating after he's pasted everyone on his way to 19-0.

You did notice that Pittsburgh lost to the JETS! yesterday, right?

If Indy could get everyone back (including Freeney), I'd say they had about a 20% chance of beating New England. Since they can't, I don't think anyone has a chance, which is unfortunate. I can't stand the thought of Belijerk gloating after he's pasted everyone on his way to 19-0.

Yeah, I watched the game against the Jets. Pittsburgh got blind sided by the Jets defense which played great, (that seems weird to say).

While I know I don't like Tomlin for the reason they lost yesterday, (he refuses to adjust and stray from the game plan at half time), I believe he will have the Steelers ready to face the Patriots.

Yeah, I watched the game against the Jets. Pittsburgh got blind sided by the Jets defense which played great, (that seems weird to say).

While I know I don't like Tomlin for the reason they lost yesterday, (he refuses to adjust and stray from the game plan at half time), I believe he will have the Steelers ready to face the Patriots.

I have to agree, I think the reason they lost to the Jets is because Tomlin has been/is getting them ready for the Patriots.

I would like to see GB v NE with a GB win. Hell, I would like to see NE come up one game short of the perfect season AND lose somewhere in the POs too; if not the SB.

Unless the Pats cheat again.

This is why I hope someone beats them and they lose in the playoffs. Cheating has no place in sports.

It seems that when they did cheat they were more beatable then when they don't cheat.

One thing I've never understood when it comes to this logic. What do you think they did with those tapes? I can't imagine they had time at halftime to go in and look at them to help with that game - they were saving up "intelligence" for later. Who says we're not seeing the benefit of that intelligence now?

Unless you actually believe that they willingly handed over ALL of the related materials to the NFL with no intent to ever do anything wrong again.....

Just for the record - I don't think that's why they're beating everyone now. They're just a great team right now, playing against one of the weakest schedules in recent memory. Just saying I have never understood the argument that those tapes were somehow supposed to help in the game in which they were taken and there's no way they're getting any benefit from them now. Even if it's just the coaches' memory of what they saw on those tapes, it would still continue to help them.

And, sorry, but there's something fishy about the NFL just destroying (supposedly) the evidence without showing anyone. Maybe the conversation was something like this:

Goodell: OK, Bill, hand it over.
Belichick: Sure, here it is. We've been cheating for years, including when we won the Super Bowls.
Goodell: Holy Crap, this would destroy our league.
Belicheck: Yes, yes it would, he he he.... so, Roger, what are you going to do?

I wonder how widespread the practice is. Not that this justifies it I just wonder how that might have affected the league decision to deal with it quickly and move on---so as nott o opena real ugly can of worms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts