Super Bowl 48 Predictions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, Denver could have kicked FG several times if they decided to.
True, and I said they should have at the end of the half so they'd at least have points on the board.

They did just finally score a TD and 2pt conversion at the end of the 3rd to go into the final quarter down by a mere 28.

True, and I said they should have at the end of the half so they'd at least have points on the board.

They did just finally score a TD and 2pt conversion at the end of the 3rd to go into the final quarter down by a mere 28.

Well they made up the 8 points that Seattle scored in the first 5 minutes of the game ...

this game can go many ways Denver running away 24 - 7 at half or a 7- 6 affair. if it was in a Normal city Denver would be a 10+ fav imo.
Denver 34 - 21

Do you REALLY think Denver would be a 10 point favorite ?
I think your hallucinating ...
Seattle's got the top D in the NFL.

you forget one thing i'm a Clevelander. this worked out perfect for me ha ha ha ha

the best is i don't have to hear how Manning is the goat anymore. regular season maybe but that's it.

Has a team in the Super Bowl scored 50+ ?

Something makes me think it has been done before.

I would have never dreamed that Seattle would ... I would have figured going in that if Seattle scored 30 they would win.

Has a team in the Super Bowl scored 50+ ?

Something makes me think it has been done before.

I would have never dreamed that Seattle would ... I would have figured going in that if Seattle scored 30 they would win.

It's easy to look up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)