Super Bowl 48 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, over the past week I have thought about this game and I .... just want to see a good game, I really don't care who wins ...

Seattle reminds me of the Steelers when Ben was a rookie, Great D and a very good Running game.

Seahawks have that same formula, a Great Running game in Lynch and a Great D.

Then theres the Bronco's and Peyton, I like Peyton even though he's the adversary form many years against the Steelers in the regular season and playoffs.

People are forgetting that the Denver D* is pretty good as well and that the Seahawks Offense can move the ball as well.

This is really Odd ....
Typically I have a team to root for regardless if my team is in it or not .... not today.

That said, had SF won, I would have rooted for the Broncos.

Anxious several minutes as the cable went out during Queen Latifa's song and didn't come back for 10 minutes.

And that people is why you always go with Defense. (ie. Defense wins Championships).

Don't really care for either team, but I think Seattle will win it.

I'm not a Denver Broncos's hater,but I was with the Seattle Seahawks the entire & I didn't see anything yet to change my mind. We still have one more half & anything can happen,but I'm sticking with the Seahawks.

Great first-half...for us Denver haters. On the other hand, this is perhaps the worst halftime show ever! It sucks...and that's sugar-coating things!! Thank-goodness for Fastward!

I thought it was good. I expected not to like it because I'm not a fan of any of his music but I thought it was a good show. For me it was the complete opposite of the Rolling Stones. I like their music but they put on one of the worst Super Bowl shows I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anxious several minutes as the cable went out during Queen Latifa's song and didn't come back for 10 minutes.
And that people is another reason to have an OTA and FTA setup!.

Pay your money and they still let ya down!..If I go down I want it to be of my own doing!

Did not see this game going the way it has..29-0..Yikes!!

Well, that was embarrassing... Denver can do nothing right, and Seattle can do no wrong.

Of course, maybe Denver is trying to lure Seattle into a false sense of security, then *WHAM!" 42 unanswered points.

I'm not a Denver Broncos's hater,but I was with the Seattle Seahawks the entire & I didn't see anything yet to change my mind. We still have one more half & anything can happen,but I'm sticking with the Seahawks.

I'm not a Seattle fan, but I dislike them less than Denver so it's probably that way for the majority of folks watching the game. Anyway, I'm happy with the game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts