Super Bowl 48 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Payton had the same numbers while playing on a level playing field than the rest of the top QBs in the league then I'd agree with you but you have to admit playing in 'Rocky Mounting High' Denver for 8 regualr season games and 2 playoff games was an advantage. Besides, he also had a few good WRs as targets.

Joe Buck yesterday mentioned "in Denver a 50 yard FG attempt is like 35 yards anywhere else".

Only reason am tuning in is to see his sour puss expression when he chokes. Thank god the Jets and Broncos are in the AFC... I'd swear off football all together if those two met in the SB.

Cheers, K

Hmm... the stats this year primarily came from Peyton's ARM not Prater's foot. 55 touchdowns, scored home and away, in 16 games. Average of 37.9 points scored each game. 457 yards of offense PER GAME. Not just at Mile High.

You are from New England, I get it. But diminishing this season because of Mile High... nah.. not buying it. And wasn't Seattle playing at home an advantage for them? That's what the number 1 seed gets. Home Field Advantage.

It seems that home field advantage is an advantage after all in the NFL. The pats for example have not done very well in the post season on the road.

For the love of everything holy, please Seattle show up this game and lay the freaking wood to Denver. When they try and run that pick play I hope Chancellor or Thomas have Welker eating steak out of a straw for a long time.

Seattle 26 Denver 12

MVP - Marshawn Lynch

For the love of everything holy, please Seattle show up this game and lay the freaking wood to Denver. When they try and run that pick play I hope Chancellor or Thomas have Welker eating steak out of a straw for a long time.

Seattle 26 Denver 12

MVP - Marshawn Lynch

Amen Brother!

Seattle 26 Denver 12

MVP - Marshawn Lynch
I love it! :haha

I predict that the Broncos will come out the gates with "guns-a-blazin'" & secure an early lead,maybe even carry it into the 2nd half. It might even look like a blow-out.......then the Seahawks will come back & win the Super Bowl. That's how they always seemed to do it on the road this season & that's how they beat the Panthers in Carolina earlier this season.

Think about this,as good as Seattle's secondary is,the Bronco's offense is that much better.SF made some big plays with Crabtree,Davis,and Boldin.Denver has an arsenal plus possibly the best QB to ever play the game.Lets see,Dmaryius Thomas,Eric Decker,Julius Thomas,and don't forget Welker coming out of the slot.Then throw in Moreno and Ball in the backfield,plus a top rated o-line,that offense is scary!The Colts put up 34 on that D,I see no reason why the Bronco's can't.I love Russel Wilson but,he is prone to fumbling.This is without a doubt the best team Manning has ever been on.

Bronco's 35 Seahawks 22

I think that we'll see the 80's version of the Broncos in the Super Bowl. I'm reminded how many great AFC QB's,like Marino & Elway,play in the Super Bowl & have their behinds handed back to them. Russell Wilson only needs to be good enough on offense because their defense is THAT GOOD to defeat the Broncos.

I think that we'll see the 80's version of the Broncos in the Super Bowl. I'm reminded how many great AFC QB's,like Marino & Elway,play in the Super Bowl & have their behinds handed back to them. Russell Wilson only needs to be good enough on offense because their defense is THAT GOOD to defeat the Broncos.

But.....Baltimore defeated SF last year,with Kaepernick in his sophomore year.This is Wilson's sophomore year as well.I'll take a veteran in the SB over a rookie or sophomore qb every time.

My crystal ball says this game will be more about the shape of the ball than the skill of the players. SF 14 Denver 10 :eek:

this Super Bowl is going to be a nightmare! there is a chance it could be play Friday, Saturday or Sunday night depending on the weather, yesterday they came out with a 10 days forecast with a very bad day for Super Bowl Sunday and they have backup plan in place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts