Super Bowl 48 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why they don't play the Super Bowl on a Saturday night. That way we would have all-day Sunday to recover from the SB party instead of dragging at work on the Monday after.

I'd love that too but maybe we're in the minority who would prefer it on a Saturday.

I just heard that they are going to have the coldest weather in years. How fast can they put a dome on that place? :)

It's so amazing that people want to bail on the Seahawks because of their game against the 49'ers. The 49'ers are probably the toughest team that the Seahawks faced & will face this season. The Seahawks & the 49'ers are so much alike,it was the Seahawks were playing against themselves. Also,the Seahawks have already shutdown a top record breaking QB in Drew Brees,twice,so I believe they can handle Peyton Manning. Just as it can be said that the Seahawks haven't faced an offense like the Broncos,the Broncos haven't faced a defense like the Seahawks. I've always said that the Super Bowl champ will come from the NFC,& I STILL haven't seen anything yet to change my mind. Win or lose,I'm staying with the Seahawks.

I always wondered why they don't play the Super Bowl on a Saturday night. That way we would have all-day Sunday to recover from the SB party instead of dragging at work on the Monday after.

I've wondered about that same thing for years now ...

Also, they should move the MNC game to a Saturday night as well.

It's so amazing that people want to bail on the Seahawks because of their game against the 49'ers. The 49'ers are probably the toughest team that the Seahawks faced & will face this season. The Seahawks & the 49'ers are so much alike,it was the Seahawks were playing against themselves. Also,the Seahawks have already shutdown a top record breaking QB in Drew Brees,twice,so I believe they can handle Peyton Manning. Just as it can be said that the Seahawks haven't faced an offense like the Broncos,the Broncos haven't faced a defense like the Seahawks. I've always said that the Super Bowl champ will come from the NFC,& I STILL haven't seen anything yet to change my mind. Win or lose,I'm staying with the Seahawks.

Thats the way I pretty much feel as well.

I expect the Seahawks to win.
It would surprise me if the Broncos win but I would be happy either way.

I think Peyton is better than he gets credit for, a Win Sunday would help the perception many have with him.

Thats the way I pretty much feel as well.

I expect the Seahawks to win.
It would surprise me if the Broncos win but I would be happy either way.

I think Peyton is better than he gets credit for, a Win Sunday would help the perception many have with him.

Peyton is an elite QB,just like the Bill's Jim Kelly & Miami's Dan Marino,both who never won a Super Bowl. Whether he wins another Super Bowl or not should not detract from his greatness.

Yes they shut down Brees in Seattle with the 12th man.Most analysts considered SF and Seattle to be the best 2 teams in the NFL this season,SF was considered to be the best last year,yet they lost to a team that had an amazing comeback against the Broncos last year.Now it's the Broncos turn.Used to defense won championships,thats not the case anymore.Could Seattle win?Sure they could.Will they win?I don't think so.

My mourning for the Patriots is over, and now I'm ready for a great Super Bowl!! While it's not always true that a great defense will beat a great offense, in this case I think it's true. The key to the game, IMO, the physicality of the Seahawks secondary off the LOS.

Seahawks 27, Broncos 20................. MVP- Marshawn Lynch

I predict it will be cold, and snow!!!!!

I predict the lights to all stay on this time but one of the fireworks won't go up as high as the others they shot off. I also predict that the commercials will be more entertaining than the game itself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts