Super Fan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was billed $49.50 the first season but then it was credited back so free in the end and never has been re-billed since.

I don't have Superfan, but this is my first year with the interactive stuff, player tracker, and interactive scores stuff. Other than it making my R15 very very slow to change to/from the channels it was active on, it was very, very cool and useful.

I don't have Superfan, but this is my first year with the interactive stuff, player tracker, and interactive scores stuff. Other than it making my R15 very very slow to change to/from the channels it was active on, it was very, very cool and useful.

I hate it. I have 60" of screen, I want to use it for MY game.

Also had problems before game and during.... My rec. would become un responsive. I rebooted and all was good for awhile.
I switched over to the Tigers game on 636 and back to the Steelers HD channel and the Tigers banner stayed up on the screen, the Steelers game was on the screen in SD and it stayed that way until I rebooted again.

It all started when I went to the channel that says Players, something, where it loads the players for the fantasy stuff, I went to that channel strictly to turn it OFF and the rec froze on me again, again unresponsive.

Hope this isn't something thats going bad, It just took me 9 days to get them out here to replace a -100 ..... I sure wish they would just mail it to me when I diagnose the problem for them.

Jimbo

Superfan was poor this weekend. HD had compression/pixelation problems. The interactive was slow. The game mix was behind and had wrong scores, time of games and poor red zone details. The computer access was a joke and was not ready for primetime.

The only saving grace was the red zone channel which did work well.

I only watched the Red Zone HD channel this weekend which did look good. So cant comment on the other stuff but not surprised. Hence why I refuse to pay for the extras. I just want the HD but I liked Red Zone in HD. That was a nice touch. The only problem (which really isnt a problem) is the feed was earlier then the games I was watching on other channels. It was ahead by like 5-10 seconds since they must be getting the feeds directly from the networks.

I hate it. I have 60" of screen, I want to use it for MY game.

Also had problems before game and during.... My rec. would become un responsive. I rebooted and all was good for awhile.
I switched over to the Tigers game on 636 and back to the Steelers HD channel and the Tigers banner stayed up on the screen, the Steelers game was on the screen in SD and it stayed that way until I rebooted again.

It all started when I went to the channel that says Players, something, where it loads the players for the fantasy stuff, I went to that channel strictly to turn it OFF and the rec froze on me again, again unresponsive.

Hope this isn't something thats going bad, It just took me 9 days to get them out here to replace a -100 ..... I sure wish they would just mail it to me when I diagnose the problem for them.

Jimbo

That "players" channel is not part of Superfan. I'm a fantasy player but I don't like it either. Just don't use it or if you go there set it for no updates.

My first Sunday Ticket - Superfan experience - gotta say it pretty awesome all things considered. Coming from either going to the sports bar for the games or only getting a couple of games a week - its so much better.

The fantasy thing was a cool feature - but I heard turning it off makes the channels change faster - if thats true I could do without it - I'm a big fantasy guy so the laptop is all I need for that.

Red Zone HD was an awesome channel - most of the time I just watched that and waited for them to show me all the important moments of each game - also it didn't blackout my local game.

I was a bit peeved about Supercast not working at all for me and there was an issue with the HD channels for my 4 oclock games - overall though - I'm looking forward to another 4 months of NFL football!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts