Superbowl sunday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skewed

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
I was just thunkin. When I watch my mighty tigers play I Love to find the wild feeds. I really enjoy the behind the scenes with the commentators and being able to watch the half time show. I even found a few games that were ppv for us down here, what a treat!

Anyway I was talking about the superbowl with a friend of mine and when him and I were chatting and I said " you know I caint wait to scan this game in, I have a feeling the sats will be lit up like crazy as people from around the world watch the super bowl, and just think I might be able to get it commercial free." and then he said " that just sux!"

After talking about it for a min or two he reminded me that the new commercials aired durring the superbowl were the best part of the game.

I know I will be able to get the game on KU and I would really like to watch it there because the picture will be much better than my cable. I even did my homework and have a heads up of where the game was for the last 2 years, so I know right where to start. But for those of you who watched the world feeds last year can you tell me the game will have the commercials or not?

I hope that this thread does not break the rules. If it does please remove it.

both :)

usually there is a commercial feed out there and a International feed which obviosuly doesnt have the commercials in it

On some games you can hear the anouncers shooting the bull, that is the BEST!

Last night I found 6 feeds of the BCS game, I had views from the fl side and the ok side and everything else. I hope that the superbowl will be like the bcs championship was.

I have a 36" with a motor. I have did blind scans from as far east as I could go to as far west as I could go. I also scanned c-band only sats just to see if there was any ku stuff up there that people did not want to talk about. Once you do enough scanning you tend to see trends about where you will think things will be. I hit the jackpot with only 2 trys last night. Feeds are the most fun with FTA and if you REALLY get luck and buy a crappy box that takes 20 mins to scan a sat you can ditch your cable sub all together because you will spend more time scanning than watching tv, like me!!!!!! :D:D

This sounds very interesting you guys have my full attention. I've been following this forum for about eight months now and I think when I get my bills paid off I am going to get one of these.

My brother had a C-Band system in the early days (1980's)..I loved being at his house and playing around with it..As soon as my Income tax comes, I am going with a Ku-Band Motorized system..Already found a local company that does KuBand Installs..Looking forward to finding whats there..RTN, sports, radio, religious, wild feeds..(more wild feeds possibly than I thought.)..Opens a whole new world of TV to me..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is ther any interest in C-band on a small dish?

RTN Turn Around Scrambled?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)