Superfan now free (for the rest of the season) for NFL ST'ers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CPanther95

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 25, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Somebody at AVS is saying that they went to their account online and was able to select Superfan for $0.00. This is an NFL ST sub that chose not to get Superfan at the start of the season. I know most HD'ers that subbed to NFL ST probably got Superfan also, but if you are one that didn't, you may want to check it out.

I just went to my account on the DIRECTV web site and they still want $49.00 for the remaining weeks for SuperFan...

walks357: This was just posted..........

tall1@AVS said:
Yes! There are 2 selections, one in the right column reads SUPERFAN $49 REMAINDER OF SEASON, the selection in the left column reads, SUPERFAN $0.00 REMAINDER OF SEASON. I selected the $0.00, it added $0.00 to my programming charges and I accepted. It shows Superfan in my programming now.

Thanks CPanther95 ! The column on the left does indeed have the Superfan package at $0.00 for the remaining weeks (and then lists it as $49.00 in the right column). Outstanding !

Thanks for the tip CPanther95. I also signed up for the zero charge NFL:ST superfan for the "rest of the season". Before the season started, I refused to pay the extra $100 this year for the games in HD.

charper1 said:
i didnt pay a dime for SF and i have been watching since week #1

I didn't get SF, but I got a free HD-Tivo plus about $60 credit. Not sure what I would have got if I had received Superfan for "free".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)