Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
So. Fla.
Get NFL games on your computer with new Superfan feature:
DIRECTV - SUPERCAST
Live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, plus the Red Zone Channel
Real-time player and team stats and scores
Highlights from every game as they happen
All right on your PC, anywhere in the world.

NBA League Pass had that this past season, I loved it. Used it a lot when I was over at my gf's place, since she didn't have NBALP. Look forward to seeing this, if I am not able to be in front of my TV on Sunday.

i think it would be really useful for football fans traveling and not at home, plopped in front of their 1000 ft projector screen!!!!!

I would definitely use this feature if it has better streaming then my Slingbox. If not, its Slingbox on the road too. But I still think its a great idea for non-Slingbox folks and you dont have to have PC software installed to use it.

Is this an idea or something that is being worked on ? And at what cost ?

Jimbo
-------------------------
The hot link in Post # 1 entitled DIRECTV - Supercast takes you to the D* web page with the info..

This is definately a nice feature. The web site also indicates a mobile video offering for the cell phones will be available this fall with Superfan.

It's getting closer to being worth $99, not there yet, but closer.

While it's a nice addition, I'd still prefer that they broke out the HD charge from all the other SF features, all I want is the HD.

While it's a nice addition, I'd still prefer that they broke out the HD charge from all the other SF features, all I want is the HD.

I feel the exact same. If you want or need the special channels, features, streaming, etc. then pay it. But embedding the HD is just plain wrong. They don't charge us extra for the HD LIL's then why do this? My way of protesting is threatening to cancel and getting Super Fan for free. Its not right but then, I see it as only fair for moving HD versions outside of my $230 I spend on the package. If it wasn't in HD, I wouldn't have Sunday Ticket PERIOD. :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)