Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Looks like no more superfan.
Now only thing I have to have is have access to NFL Sunday Ticket + HD access and I get my games in HD without having to pay an additional 100$?

Looks like no more superfan.
Now only thing I have to have is have access to NFL Sunday Ticket + HD access and I get my games in HD without having to pay an additional 100$?

Is this based on it not listed under programming on your Directv.com account? I don't have it listed either. Hopefully that is the case.

I am not really all that suprised about this but does that mean for supercast.... I liked watching games from my cell phone.

<edit>
Never mind answered my own questions NFLST to go 5 payments of 9.99

this really game out of left field as of last week out billing system was showing superfan as the normal charges.
</edit>

I am not really all that suprised about this but does that mean for supercast.... I liked watching games from my cell phone.

Take NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ with you wherever you go.
Add NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ To-Go for just $9.99/mo. for 5 months:
Watch live streams of every game on your smartphone, including iPhone, Android devices, select Blackberry devices and more
See every game live online on your computer
Plus the Red Zone channel, highlights and real-time scores and stats — all on your smartphone, cell phone or computer

Looks like it will be an extra 9.99 a month for that feature, and it is now called "ST to go".

What was the total price last year? I forget since many of us paid with discounts.

Also, how does the streaming work on your phone? Is it fairly stutter free? Good picture?

i clicked on that link and it says a price of over $300. looks like i'm skipping it this year for the first time. i love it but not enough for more than $300

You give up too easy ....
Call in and ask them about it ..... tell them that you think it cost to much, chances are they will give you a credit towards it.

You give up too easy ....
Call in and ask them about it ..... tell them that you think it cost to much, chances are they will give you a credit towards it.
i do that every year. i'm in the middle of something more important and don't think i can this year. i still have to call and cancel since it automatically renews every season so i'll see what they say ...........

Satracer reported last week that Superfan is gone.

The Supercast feature will be seperate at $50 a year, but requires NFL-ST to get.

HD is no longer an extra charge. He also expects the -1 channels to be eliminated, as they were just to support people that had HD but didn't pay for superfan.

Satracer reported last week that Superfan is gone.

The Supercast feature will be seperate at $50 a year, but requires NFL-ST to get.

HD is no longer an extra charge. He also expects the -1 channels to be eliminated, as they were just to support people that had HD but didn't pay for superfan.

I'm not quite sure I buy the -1 being gone since they still do it for other sports. I know that for ST every game is in HD and that may be the difference, It will be interesting to see what happens.

Glad I won't have to call and threaten to cancel ST just to get the HD without paying the $99 extra. It is about time! This is a much saner way to do it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)