Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundrop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Missouri
I have decided to set up service with DTV

From lerking on the forums, I see that the HR-24 is the one to get.
(Ive been threw the hassles of installations. I will be sure I get what I want prior to signing the commitment.

Is there any other items of importance that I should request from the installer?

By selecting MRV at checkout, the free installation will include DECA/SWM?
*there is no $99 fee showing up on checkout

Initial order will be HD-DVR (No charge) HD (No charge)
Third reciever appears to only allow an SD for free.
*The third tv is currently SD, but will be upgraded to HD soon.
Is it best to take the free reciever for now, and try to get an upgrade to HD when the TV is upgraded?

Is there anything else that could help this new installation, a better bang/buck?

Besides Referral, which I will be using staff...I just need to post a couple more times to PM them :)

I have decided to set up service with DTV

From lerking on the forums, I see that the HR-24 is the one to get.
(Ive been threw the hassles of installations. I will be sure I get what I want prior to signing the commitment.

Is there any other items of importance that I should request from the installer?

By selecting MRV at checkout, the free installation will include DECA/SWM?
*there is no $99 fee showing up on checkout

Initial order will be HD-DVR (No charge) HD (No charge)
Third reciever appears to only allow an SD for free.
*The third tv is currently SD, but will be upgraded to HD soon.
Is it best to take the free reciever for now, and try to get an upgrade to HD when the TV is upgraded?

Is there anything else that could help this new installation, a better bang/buck?

Besides Referral, which I will be using staff...I just need to post a couple more times to PM them :)

I would look to get what ever you may need recvr wise at the initial install, it's much easier to do it right away as D* will work with you, once you have install done they won't be as helpful on upgrades for 6-12 months.

If they are wanting to charge me $100 to lease an HD reciever on the website, I might as well take the free SD so that the installer will install the line.

Then order the HD24 from beachaudio where it is selling for the same price?

If they are wanting to charge me $100 to lease an HD reciever on the website, I might as well take the free SD so that the installer will install the line.

Then order the HD24 from beachaudio where it is selling for the same price?
it will still be a lease no matter where you purchase from

Oh I know that, a lease is a lease. As far as that question about the 3rd reciever. get a free SD one today (leased) (when I order) and when I need the HD reciever just spend the $100 to lease it.

*heck by the time I need it, it might become a cheaper lease :)

Does anyone have an answer about the new install with MRV including DECA/SWM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts