No more SuperFan?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
- i dont know why people are surprised....i already posted here may 20 that superfan was gone:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...redzone-offering-directv-w-7.html#post2207538

- its $314.93 for newbies....$299.94 is the renewal price.

- why are people already saying they will cancel ?
As i mentioned last year alot, alot (did i say alot) of people got a $20/6 months credit by calling directv.....if that the case again then that makes ST only $180 so i dont know how people can already say they are canceling without even knowing if they will get that this year too.

I'm not quite sure I buy the -1 being gone since they still do it for other sports. I know that for ST every game is in HD and that may be the difference, It will be interesting to see what happens.

Glad I won't have to call and threaten to cancel ST just to get the HD without paying the $99 extra. It is about time! This is a much saner way to do it.

They will have to keep the .1 channels in the ST programming from what I would think because they sell have to be able to show the SD version of the ST ....

I think DirecTV should get everyone setup on HD equipment if they sign up for Sunday Ticket. DirecTV should not bother broadcasting Sunday Ticket in SD and save the bandwidth. I would think the number of people with Sunday Ticket and not have HD would be rather small.

They will have to keep the .1 channels in the ST programming from what I would think because they sell have to be able to show the SD version of the ST ....

But then why dont all the other HD channels have -1 ?

Why isnt TNT SD 245 & TNT HD 245-1 then ?

I think the -1 will be toast.

But then why dont all the other HD channels have -1 ?

Why isnt TNT SD 245 & TNT HD 245-1 then ?

I think the -1 will be toast.

Hmmm, you make a good point, I forgot, we still DO have the SD version available, I have anything with HD available taken out of my guide, so I forgot about them.

So what does the SD vs HD look like in the guide, I don't want to go back any play with it at the moment.

glad superfan is gone, disappointed they are charging for PC/mobile streaming :(

Hmmm, you make a good point, I forgot, we still DO have the SD version available, I have anything with HD available taken out of my guide, so I forgot about them.

So what does the SD vs HD look like in the guide, I don't want to go back any play with it at the moment.

Allegedly we'll have both SD and HD channels in the guide, if you hide SD duplicates then you'll only see the HD.

Previously you saw the SD channels even if you told it to hide them.

I called to cancel my NFLST and they just said "okay, can we do anything else for you?", no offer of a credit or discount. So that may have fallen by the wayside.

- i dont know why people are surprised....i already posted here may 20 that superfan was gone:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...redzone-offering-directv-w-7.html#post2207538

- its $314.93 for newbies....$299.94 is the renewal price.

- why are people already saying they will cancel ?
As i mentioned last year alot, alot (did i say alot) of people got a $20/6 months credit by calling directv.....if that the case again then that makes ST only $180 so i dont know how people can already say they are canceling without even knowing if they will get that this year too.
not surprised. i remember your post:). even at $180 i will most likely cancel. and superfan might be gone but the price isn't. it was $199 without superfan and an extra $100 for superfan (hd access) no? i got superfan free the last two years and an extra $30 off. but as i already mentioned that other issues might still keep me from renewing this. unless they say $100 spread for 6 months. you and i know that ain't happening :)

$199+100 was the price a number of years ago. Last year the retail price for the whole thing was around $380. That was stupid. $300 is still a little high.

I'm hoping for an inexpensive RZC only offering. I'll buy that.

Why? They don't have the .1 channels for the regular programming anymore. I would see this as both the HD and SD channels would have the same number just like every other channel.

Why? They don't have the .1 channels for the regular programming anymore. I would see this as both the HD and SD channels would have the same number just like every other channel.

since then, i played with the guide and do see how it was when we had both sd and hd without the .1
I guess there would really be no need for .1 anymore ...

Is it confirmed that we do not have to pay SuperFan this year 100 dollars. Hd will be included the $300

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)