Install day this Sunday, anything?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pinkcookies26

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
My new and upgraded system ( dish and hd dvr's ) will be installed this Sunday, is there anything I should watch for with the installer? Anything that I need to make sure he does or doesn't do? The last installer when my home was brand new gave me three extra holes in my walls, therefore I ended up with extra phone jacks, kinda fixed his mistakes I guess. Thinking of asking him to run new cable because I want to move my jacks directly behind the TV, and to the bedroom cause one of those are spliced together. All the holes are drilled, just need to run the cables. A few bucks should help his decision.

Lock up your wife and daughters.. It just ain't safe with a Dish Installer in the house.. :)

And in seriousness... Just make sure that he goes over what he is going to do before he gets started. Make sure you are happy with all decisions that you should be making. Sometimes he knows better than you what is required so don't be surprised if he can't do everything the exact way you want it.. But you should still know what is going to be done, before he drills the first hole..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)