Survivor: Blood vs. Water

I feel that this week's elimination challenge was way too simple. Usually there is an endurance or strength part, team work part, and a puzzle part. This week challenge has none of those. Just slide, grab ring and toss. Pretty much just individual dexterity and luck. I am sure the show realized that there is no way the girls could beat their moms in a puzzle challenge.

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 6

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"One-man Wrecking Ball": New tribes are drawn; the Coconut Bandit returns.

S~

I'll have to go back and watch how she got voted out last time (have them archived)but this seemed like deja vu, Vetas played very smart arriving at his new camp and laying low etc ... Kat has a lot of growing up to do before she's ready to face some one like Monica, she was more worried about what Hayden would think.

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 7

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Swoop in for the Kill": A contestant is put on the spot by an ultimatum; a contestant may be undermined by her honesty.

S~

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 8

"Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Skin of my Teeth": Castaways must do or die in a redemption battle; a blindside leaves a contestant on the outs; an unlikely castaway ends up with the hidden immunity idol.

S~

I felt for Kat, she must have very little self esteem from the way she was acting... Laura B. sealed her own fate, I think I'm rooting for Vytas at this point...

I have no idea what these girls are thinking. Kat and Laura B are probably 2 of the less likely to win people on the entire casts. Can you imagine Kat in the final 2 or 3 trying to talk her way to be the winner? "I am going to be honest, I think none you know how to play this game and that's why I am here and you are not. So you should just vote for me." The same thing with Laura B. She just sits back and watches and hope not going to get voted out. You really want them to be with you in the final! Now on the other hand... lets keep Vytas around... not only does he have a brother still in the game... but he is also an amazing story of redemption and love to say how far he has come... yeah... :p Vytas is amazing.

World Cup Soccer US-Portugal wins Sunday night ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)