Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 9

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"My Brother's Keeper": The castaways endure two tribal councils; one castaway tries to change history during a difficult challenge.

S~

Smart move getting Vytas off, after Tina's daughter won the immunity challenge despite Tina's annoying help I figured she was the new resident of RI ... Tyson is playing a smart game imho, it's his to lose. (unless he gets a disgruntled jury)
In my opinion, returning contestants always make for the most disgruntled juries.

If Tyson is smart, he should take Gervase and Monica with him to final 3. They all betrayed the original alliance and Tyson would probably get the most votes between the 3. We can see on TV that Tyson was the mastermind, but I don't think anyone else in the game knows.

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 10

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Big Bad Wolf": Another Castaway is voted out (No episode details).

S~

During the food challenge, when they brought out the pig intestines, I expected Caleb or Tina to pipe up, "Chitlin's!"

They needed a true southerner in that challenge to chow down on them, granted they are better fried than boiled, but not exactly an exotic quizine. :D

Caleb was munching down on them I thought ... I saw a promo this morning with Tyson pressuring Cierra to vote Mom out, continuing the vibe given from the preview on last weeks show. Misdirection leading to another blindside?
Having Mom in the game is bad for Cierra on 2 fronts. People see the "couple" as a power force and as such is a big target. Plus, having Mom with her at the end splits their votes and she's better off with mom as a guaranteed jury vote.

Personally if I was Tyson (or anyone else for that matter), I'd want both Cierra and her mother in the final 3 with me, hoping their supporters votes would be split allowing him to get a plurality of votes. Being a "couple" in a final 3 is not a good thing.

Excellent episode. Looks like Tyson may be in trouble soon. I was wondering how long it would take for people to figure out that he was the mastermind.

Next Episode: Season 27, Episode 11

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Gloves Come Off": A castaway makes a risky move that could potentially smoke out the immunity idol; a duplicitous castaway is exposed.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)