Survivor: Redemption Island

I've found myself cheering for Rob. Totally shocked by that myself, but the voice over last night where he said he has been trying to win this game for 10 years and he is 8 days (or whatever it was) away made me like him more.

Why are you happy about that? I would rather have Grant in the finals than Ashley, who has just skated along until she won immunity.

And actually, if you think about it, everyone in that tribe has skated somewhat, because they let Rob lead them. And he hasn't done a bad job doing that, has he?

I don't like Rob, never have... ;) he is all nice while stabbing you in the back... I agree Natalie & Ashley have done nothing, but that is because the Robfather wanted it that way.
Andrea & Phillip looked like they did quite a bit of work. Grant's not out of it yet and If he gets back in maybe has seen the light.

Why are you happy about that? I would rather have Grant in the finals than Ashley, who has just skated along until she won immunity.

And actually, if you think about it, everyone in that tribe has skated somewhat, because they let Rob lead them. And he hasn't done a bad job doing that, has he?
Problem with letting Rob lead them so much, is he leads them to 2nd or 3rd place at most.
They should have gotten rid of him last night.

Now as for Grant going to Redemption. Best thing for Rob. Grant is their best chance for one of their people to re-enter the game, otherwise an Onotepe (or Matt) sweeps the Onotepe vote and wins.

I think Rob made a mistake by going with Grant instead of Natalie. The two girls can easily sway "Crazy Phil" and whoever comes back from Redemption.

S~

The toilet paper quote was classic.

I really don't know how this vote will play out. A LOT obviously depends on who is in the final 3 because if someone from RI makes it then they win for sure because everyone is pissed that Rob ran them all out of the game. But the truth is the person who has played the game the best so far is Rob. Note, that I said so far. He could easily make a huge mistake at the end and do something stupid. If the jury members really vote for who played the best game it is Rob. However, more often than not, the jury is pissed about getting voted out and votes with their heart instead of their head.

On another note, I wonder if the immunity idle is even going to come into play. So far it has become basically an afterthought. The producers even stopped giving the fake clues to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)