Survivor: Redemption Island

I'm sure there will once someone is kicked off RI. But they are going to miss some of the tribals because they are stuck on RI for part of the time (for instance the two on the latest episode if blond Jesus makes it back in the game).

yaz96 said:
Why won't there be a jury? They still have time for that...

Usually the jury begins after the merge to observe each subsequent tribal. Now there are three people at red prion, they are not on the jury yet. Mo biggie, but still a subtle change in the game.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Interesting episode. Rob is really turning it on. He is great at puzzles and I expect him to continue to win on puzzle related tasks. He is building a real case for himself while still not pissing anyone off.

The real test will come when they get rid of all the Zap-heads. Will Ometepe then turn on Rob, or will they let him get to the end? Hmmmmmmm.......

And will the person coming back from Redemption be able to sway anyone? Or are they just a Dead Man walking? And WHEN will they come back?

Taking Phil's pants was deserving of getting booted. He may be crazy, but that is over the top.

Taking Phil's pants was deserving of getting booted. He may be crazy, but that is over the top.

No doubt. I wonder if hey all changed their vote after she confessed.

I think they should make her tell where the shorts are. ( For one, I don't want to see those tightie pinkies any more than I have to)

Yeah zap... no one I'm really rooting for... Andrea had my sympathy's early but she is one of "Charlie's" I mean Robs cult... Matt's not worthy of getting the title as he got played twice...

Maybe we'll be surprised by what those guys do when it's only those 6 left. And if Rob votes out Andrea this week, that would scare the others I would think....

No Zap deserves to win, and certainly not Matt. I hope he quits.

I find myself strangely wanting Rob to win; why not, he has completely dominated the game, and managed to convince a group of six to let him lead them, instead of getting rid of him early, like anyone with half a brain would have done. While the Zaps were stupid to throw the challenge to get rid of Russell, they could have gotten rid of him at some point in the future. BUT I just hope they all are gone soon. The Zaps are pathetic.

I find myself strangely wanting Rob to win; why not, he has completely dominated the game, and managed to convince a group of six to let him lead them, instead of getting rid of him early, like anyone with half a brain would have done. While the Zaps were stupid to throw the challenge to get rid of Russell, they could have gotten rid of him at some point in the future. BUT I just hope they all are gone soon. The Zaps are pathetic.

I'm with you. If they want to let Rob win, he deserves it.

Maybe since Philip doesn't have his shorts anymore, maybe he should just start doing the Richard Hatch thing, and go commando. They'd have to be blurring out a lot, but it would be funny. AND it would cause the others to help find his shorts! :)