• Jaison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I get it. Must have missed lakebum's post. :)

no worries, I said "huh?" also...... :)

sad to see Russell go, but I was hoping they would still oust "little miss pretty", and knock her off of her high horse. here's to Foa Foa winning again this week, so that can still happen.

I too, am really liking FF Russell, and his devious nature, at least someone out there is playing the game. I still think he was too heavy at first, but he is adapting. I just don't know if he'll survive the merge......

I am glad the merge is coming.... I like the Foa Foa players and its obvious that without a merge, they are toast. Their only saving grace is that Galu seems to be wanting to vote members out. It could easily work to Evil Russell's advantage.

And one thing about this week:
"Bro's before Ho's." My wife was not impressed, but I laughed. :D

ER must have had a bad case of the jitters... he burned the IA for no good reason... :D
True he did use it when he wasn't the target but, history of survivor has taught us that when people have the idol and hold on to it, they usually get blindsided...

Honestly, he is the only one actually playing the game of Survivor......It seems like everyone else is just there to make friends, with the exception of Shambo

I think Russel and Shambo need to hook up...

My opinions of Russell and Eric flip-flopped as the game wore on. If Eric wouldn't have been so arrogant, I think he would have had a chance to win it. Now, it's up to Russell!

How many finalists this time? 2 or 3?

My opinions of Russell and Eric flip-flopped as the game wore on. If Eric wouldn't have been so arrogant, I think he would have had a chance to win it. Now, it's up to Russell!

How many finalists this time? 2 or 3?

Yeah the arrogance was not only his downfall but made him look like a total idiot when the tribe went against him. Just wish that Russell had 1) not outed the idol; and 2) didn't play it. That said, both idols are gone now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts