This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Switch to Direct or stay with Dish?

Where do you live? Two DirecTV dishes? They must have international? DirecTV does not need two dishes as all birds are pretty much directly in the center of the country over the equator (from 99 to 103). Texas is wider than that.

You are correct but there is a work around. You just have to start the recording from the standard HD receiver and then begin playback of the program.

Where do you live? Two DirecTV dishes? They must have international? DirecTV does not need two dishes as all birds are pretty much directly in the center of the country over the equator (from 99 to 103). Texas is wider than that.

It's possible the 2nd dish was for SD locals off of 72, I know my sister had one of these.

If you go to a 722 only and get the HD free promo, your bill should only be $45.99 and then some tax. I'm not sure where you get $60 from?

If that is the case you would be correct then. Customer would have to look at what they would get for equipment with DirecTV. If you want DVR on 2 TVs it's gonna cost you. Dish has the best 2 room set-up in my opinion.

If that is the case you would be correct then. Customer would have to look at what they would get for equipment with DirecTV. If you want DVR on 2 TVs it's gonna cost you. Dish has the best 2 room set-up in my opinion.
Not if you want HD DVR in both rooms.

With Direct it is $5 for each additional receiver regardless of type. An extra HD DVR is $5 + $7 DVR fee = $12. Three extra HD DVRs it will $5+$5+$7= $17

Dish has the best 2 room set-up in my opinion.

As long as you don't want to use both TV's and record another item. This is the one issue I had with Dish. You might as well just have a single tuner DVR in both of the rooms.

"If you don't see it, the two year deal will show up when you go into your cart. There you can see your pricing for two years. "

I'm zip 60047 and don't see $14 2nd year, and there's nothing in my cart about 2nd year pricing. One of those 'agent chat' windows came on so I asked and was told "TS", different specials for different parts of the country. I also asked which satellites could be used with a possibly obstructed Southwest view, and he/she couldn't answer the question. I was kind and closed the chat before they gave me a survey to answer.