Switching 2nd TV

jcrew

Original poster
Oct 20, 2010
tennessee
I have a question, I had a dual dvr hooked up to my main tv and it was hooked up to a TV up stairs in the bouns room. I have since taken the TV out of the bouns room and I would like to hook up a TV in my other sons bedroom. I don't want to pay for a service call from dish network. So my question is how do I make the TV in the bedroom work off my dual tuner? The house is wired for cable if that helps. All the recievers go into the cable outlets. Any help would be great, thanks.

You should be able to just hook up the TV to the house cable. If it was working in the other room, then it should work in the room you want to move it to or any other for that matter.

If you know you have the cable from TV2 of your receiver going to all other rooms in your house it should work. Just hook the cable onto your TV. You will need to know what the channel the TV needs to be on and what TV band, antenna or cable. Once the cable is hooked up, do a channel scan/auto program on the TV. That should delete all channels except the channel Dish is on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts