Switching from Uverse

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yellowcanary73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Mar 12, 2006
I'm thinking of moving to DirectTV from Uverse with internet and only have one RG6 to each room all 6 coming from a central box in garage.Get my internet thru the RG wirelessly to all computers coming from one coa:mad:Would like to keep).Will want 2 HD DVR 1 for living room 1 for bedroom.HD DVR with DIRECTV CINEMAplus is what I'm looking at.
Thanks for any help.

jdspencer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 22, 2004
Binghamton, NY
If you order the Whole House DVR installation you'll get the SWM dish which only requires one coax to each receiver.
However, your internet will have to have it's own coax.

yellowcanary73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Mar 12, 2006
If you order the Whole House DVR installation you'll get the SWM dish which only requires one coax to each receiver.
However, your internet will have to have it's own coax.

Thats great we can use one coaxial to bedroom upstairs hook it up to RG from AT&T Uverse and run all computers wirelessly.Then downstairs we have a seperate coax to living room and to master bedroom.Seen something about telephone lines do they have to be conected thunking of doing away with home phone.:)
Does the Whole House DVR use internet and is it wirelessly.

isaacmorseMI

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2009
Southwest Michigan
Thats great we can use one coaxial to bedroom upstairs hook it up to RG from AT&T Uverse and run all computers wirelessly.Then downstairs we have a seperate coax to living room and to master bedroom.Seen something about telephone lines do they have to be conected thunking of doing away with home phone.:)
Does the Whole House DVR use internet and is it wirelessly.

Whole Home DVR takes the ethernet from the RG and puts it into an adapter called a DECA and it takes the internet and puts it onto the coax running to the DIRECTV Recievers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)