Switching packages for Nfl sunday ticket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

flyingscotsman32

Original poster
Jun 13, 2011
Hi everyone. I signed up for DIRECTV at the beginning of July when I saw the NFL sunday ticket promotion. It was a main reason for my switch (along with the UEFA soccer mix channels), and I am really looking forward to this service. When I subscribed, the only options that were available to receive the Sunday Ticket promo were Choice Ultimate and Premier. I wasn't really looking for anything extra that the Premier package added on so I went with Choice Ultimate and added on the sports pack for $7. Today I realized that new subscribers could sign up for the Choice Xtra package and receive Sunday Ticket for free as well.

Here's my question: Is it possible for me to downgrade my subscription to the Choice Xtra package and still keep Sunday Ticket?

Hi everyone. I signed up for DIRECTV at the beginning of July when I saw the NFL sunday ticket promotion. It was a main reason for my switch (along with the UEFA soccer mix channels), and I am really looking forward to this service. When I subscribed, the only options that were available to receive the Sunday Ticket promo were Choice Ultimate and Premier. I wasn't really looking for anything extra that the Premier package added on so I went with Choice Ultimate and added on the sports pack for $7. Today I realized that new subscribers could sign up for the Choice Xtra package and receive Sunday Ticket for free as well.

Here's my question: Is it possible for me to downgrade my subscription to the Choice Xtra package and still keep Sunday Ticket?

Pretty sure you should be able to since new customer can select Choice Xtra and get the ticket. Best thing is to call in and ask....you would need to call in and have them downgrade it anyhow because you can't downgrade online.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)