System Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
SatelliteGuys Fluid

Try clearing your cache. When i click them they are working.

Tried on IE11, Firefox 33.0 and Google Crhome 37.0.2062.124 m (64-bit) on two PC's
and

Safari 8.0 (10600.1.25), Firefox 34.0, Google Chrome 40.0.2188.2 dev (64-bit) on my Macbook Pro.

I took a look at my backups, and the only difference between the fonts was the size. It was set to 13px instead of 12px. (I just changed it back to 12px) but the font is the same as it was. :D

OK...my apologies...sorry for the wild goose chase. Could have sworn it was a different font entirely. :oops:

Try clearing your cache. When i click them they are working.

Tried on IE11, Firefox 33.0 and Google Crhome 37.0.2062.124 m (64-bit) on two PC's
and

Safari 8.0 (10600.1.25), Firefox 34.0, Google Chrome 40.0.2188.2 dev (64-bit) on my Macbook Pro.

No luck. Cleared the cache on this computer and then tried my laptop which had absolutely no cache with the same result. Both machines are Windows 8.1 Can't say if they worked before because I've never used those options.

TheKrell liked my post (thanks) so maybe he's having the same problem.

I wonder if its the CDN again. Let me clear that and test on another machine which has never been on SatelliteGuys. :)

Well... interesting...

Not working on the other computer that has never been to SatelliteGuys... I just made SatelliteGuys 1.4.2 beta available as a style selection. Give it a try and let me know if it works there. (Note I am still working on 1.4.2 Beta) :D

TheKrell liked my post (thanks) so maybe he's having the same problem.

Not exactly. ;) You and I both use the SatelliteGuys Fluid style. My issue is with the formerly sticky nav bar at top. It's no longer stuck at the top of my window as it has been since we got XenForo. I just tried another style and it switched to that. But still no sticky nav bar. :(

Reactions: JSheridan
This is fixed. I have checked it on all styles. If your browser has private mode, try going into that and seeing if you get the correct pictures (dishes) :) If it works there then the other old pictures are stuck in your cache.

I had to clear the cache and it now works. :clapping

Ok on the SatelliteGuys 1.4.2 Beta style, everything works except for the default avatar. I will fix that later on.

Tonight I will turn off the old styles since it appears there were a lot of Java changes in the styles causing the issues. And once we do that almost everything will be back to normal. My apologies... and BTW it was more the style we purchased that caused the issues more than the upgrade to the forum software. I notice in their new style update a lot of stuff is no longer hard coded in, but uses the Xenforo variables which should prevent this from happening in the future.

Some of you when you come in later may have to select your style again.

Again my apologies to everyone!

Made it through the day with no kidney stone pain. Not sure if it passed or just moved to where it don't hurt. :D

Reactions: TheKrell
Np apologies necessary. We appreciate your hard work and hope that we didn't worsen the pain in your ass. :)

I finally got things working. I had to clear everything for history (cookies, cache, etc.), to get Chrome to work.

What the hey? My nav bar is now sticky again. At least on my favorite W2K box w/FF 12. :D Thank you Scott. You do your best work when not in pain. :(

Can not Log In from 1.4.2.beta home page.Switched to Satguys fluid no sticky (what I use) and there was no LOG IN button at all.Switched to Satguys Classic and that worked,logged in,tried to change to SG no sticky and it won't change,stuck on Classic.I've cleared cache/history everything,makes no difference.
Vista 64,Palemoon(basically FF).

I couldn't log in last night or this morning on FF32. Updated to 33 and got in with a different login screen and I notice that my numbers seem to be subscripted with whatever font set I'm using. ?????

I haven't touched anything since 4:30PM Eastern Time yesterday.

Please keep using the SatelliteGuys 4.1.2 beta style and reporting back on it. I plan on making the cutover to it tonight.

I am now testing it on various browsers using the inprivate mode so its not pulling anything from cache.

Reactions: TheKrell
The 4.1.2 beta changes the font here and makes it smaller than 'Fluid' or any of the other styles..

The fonts and sizes are the same between the two.

Here are the fluid settings
fluid.png

And here are the beta settings.

beta.png

I believe you. :)

I wonder why they're showing up differently here?

Here's how beta looks:

Capture1.PNG

And here's 'Fluid':

Capture2.PNG

It's no big deal. Just thought I'd mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts