TAILGATE SETUP - 99 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mosnowman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2010
Midwest
I have my tailgate setup primed and ready for saturday. I was able to pick up 87-96 strength signals on 101 and also 119...picture came in great!

I can't seem to get 99 which I believe is where ESPN is located? I have 0 for signal strength. ESPNU on 208 does come in but 209 does not?

I have a slim line dish and hd receivers that work in the house but can't seem to dial it in in the yard? Any suggestions?

Also is ESPN only located on the 99 or is it possible to find it SD somewhere else?

Thanks!

I have my tailgate setup primed and ready for saturday. I was able to pick up 87-96 strength signals on 101 and also 119...picture came in great!

I can't seem to get 99 which I believe is where ESPN is located? I have 0 for signal strength. ESPNU on 208 does come in but 209 does not?

I have a slim line dish and hd receivers that work in the house but can't seem to dial it in in the yard? Any suggestions?

Also is ESPN only located on the 99 or is it possible to find it SD somewhere else?

Thanks!

ESPN SD will be on the 101, change your guide settings to see SD as well as HD.

What dish are you setting up there ?
Your using HD recvrs I'm guessing.

Thanks.....

I am using the Kaku Slim Line Satellite Dish 99 101 103 Hdtv 3 LNB

I still seem to have some issues figuring out the fine tuning aspects of the dish. I don't have a high dollar signal meter, just an eagle aspen satellite finder. Any tricks..tips?

Thanks.....

I am using the Kaku Slim Line Satellite Dish 99 101 103 Hdtv 3 LNB

I still seem to have some issues figuring out the fine tuning aspects of the dish. I don't have a high dollar signal meter, just an eagle aspen satellite finder. Any tricks..tips?

Use the recvr meter.

Check bottom of this page for video.

DIRECTV AU9 SLIMLINE Ku  Ka Dish MPEG4

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts