Tailgateing Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
Can you still use an 18" dish to pick up the 101w bird? I have a D12 that I was going to tailgate with next month when the TN Vols started playing great SEC teams. Without having to use Mpeg-4 receivers.

Onne more question. I have a HR24 in my bedroom. I found a slimline dish at my local dump with no lnb. I've saw a lot of those SWM lnb's e-bay. The back of the dish I found has the exact elavation and tilt as the one I have installed at my home. So my question is,how hard will it be to aim with the tilt and elavation already done. I'm thinking adjust the dish to 101 and the other two(99,103) should be close. Shouldn't have to use a splitter just hook up on reciever either.

That may work easily. You may have to make some minor adjustments to the skew and elevation.

Sorry I'm writing this from my phone and can't create a new tread. I have a HR44 receiver and SL3 dish. When aiming I only get Not Acquired and no audio feedback to help me. What's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm writing this from my phone and can't create a new tread. I have a HR44 receiver and SL3 dish. When aiming I only get Not Acquired and no audio feedback to help me. What's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a New thread started with this same topic.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)