Take control of my account?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clickclocks

Original poster
Jun 16, 2013
canada
Hi, I live in Canada I paid a company $60 a year to open me a Directv account for me a few month ago, but they had been really bad in responding my concerns about billing and package selection. my Canadian Credit card is been charge every month. Not sure which Zipcode or Telephone they used when they created my account. there is any way I can call DT to take control of my account? and if so they may ask for my contact info but I don't know that... any ideas?

Hi, I live in Canada I paid a company $60 a year to open me a Directv account for me a few month ago, but they had been really bad in responding my concerns about billing and package selection. my Canadian Credit card is been charge every month. Not sure which Zipcode or Telephone they used when they created my account. there is any way I can call DT to take control of my account? and if so they may ask for my contact info but I don't know that... any ideas?

Are you serious? You are not supposed to have Directv in Canada. So basically you have someone account stacking and billing you. I would assume the second you call Directv and give them one of your receiver ID's someone is going to be in Deep DOO DOO

I think you would be shut down pretty quick without basic info like the name/address.

Is your credit card billed just by DirecTV, meaning this company only charged you a brokerage fee? Or is it the broker charging your card each month (meaning they are likely account stacking)?

Sadly working with a broker like that leaves you with very little power - tolerate their crap or don't have Directv.

That's good, at least they aren't stacking accounts. Your only power will be to negotiate with your broker for the actual account info - I'm assuming you don't get a bill or have view to one online.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

College Football Blackouts

Replacement for HR44-700 AC Adapter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)