Tan Tv On Amc 8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
Does anyone know if TAN TV is on AMC 8 at FR 4034, SR 3355. As you know, I am trying to lock onto the Alaskan stations on AMC 8. When I scan I get the fore mentioned FR and SR and the 3688 labels it as TAN TV and says that it is scrambled. I then try to edit the FRs, SRs and PIDS for the clear channels and get nothing. I am told that these Alaskan stations ARE on AMC 8 and that the LyngSat numbers are accurate, so why can I lock onto the scrambled one and not the clear ones? Oh yea, when I checked the LyngSat charts for TAN TV, it says they are on AMC 4. TAN TV is an offshoot of a local Honolulu station and it would make sense that it would be on AMC 8, seeins how AMC 8 serves that part of the world.

CANCEL THIS ENTRY. I SCREWED UP DUE TO STUPIDITY.

Since this is primarily the Ku forum maybe you should post this on the C Band forum, I do not believe that there are any Ku channels on AMC 8

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)