TBS-HD: Atlanta Braves vs New York Mets 7pm EST

voomvoom

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2004
Lizella, Georgia Republic
Unbelievable... I have gotten away from baseball for several years... this might get me back... absolutely BEAUTIFUL picture... must have been some kind of delay to be on this late in Atlanta... Go Braves... this just might become my national passtime once again...

Thanks Sean... I'll try to find something, but believe me that's the first HD program period that I've seen on WTBS... everything up to now has been up-converted, even those great movies they sometimes have... no warning that I've seen anywhere, but it's great, maybe a SAT feed is next... last night I looked over at the TITAN TV schedule and their was no indication of the game being in HD...

Here is the list of Braves games in HD on TBS via OTA in Atlanta.

July 1 7:30pm Florida Marlins
July 2 7:30pm Boston Red Sox
July 4 1:00pm Boston Red Sox

July 18 1:00pm Montreal Expos
July 22 1:00pm Pittsburgh Pirates
Aug. 1 1:00pm New York Mets
Aug. 12 7:30pm Milwaukee Brewers
Aug. 13 7:30pm St. Louis Cardinals
Aug. 15 1:00pm St. Louis Cardinals
Aug. 26 7:30pm Colorado Rockies
Aug. 27 7:30pm San Francisco Giants
Aug. 29 1:00pm San Francisco Giants
Aug. 30 1:00pm San Francisco Giants
Sept. 6 1:00pm Philadelphia Phillies
Sept. 9 7:30pm Philadelphia Phillies
Sept. 10 7:30pm Montreal Expos

Sept. 12 1:00pm Montreal Expos
Sept. 23 7:30pm Cincinnati Reds
Sept. 24 7:30pm Florida Marlins
Sept. 26 1:00pm Florida Marlins
Sept. 27 7:30pm New York Mets

Game looked great last night! Comcast had way more issues which I don't understand... Anyway, here's hoping TBS moves to more HD programming than Braves game but at least it's a step in the right direction!

My boss has Comcast and they broadcast the HD tbs feed on channel 755 - the same number as Hank Aaron's home run record. The only time that the Braves games are broadcast in HD is when they are in town, I guess tbs has some kind of connection from Turner field to wherever they broadcast it from downtown.

What's cool is that TBS has the capabilities to go HD hopefully over Sat. in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts