Team Summit Discussion Thread

goaliebob99 said:
In about 20 min :)

Here is the schedule... (All times are Mountain Time)

7:30 - 8:15 Team Summit Opening Ceremonies
8:30 - 9:00 Rich Little
9:15 - 10:30 Beach Boys
10:30 - 11:30 Tech Expo Floor Opens.

If the channels are NOT turned on tonight then it will be tommorow durring the General Assembly which is where they announce all the new items.

Tommorows schedule is as follows

9:00 - 11:00 General Assembly with Charlie Ergen
11:00 - 5:00 Tech Expo / Trade Show Floor Opens
5:30 PM - Colorodo Rockies Game

New Channels

According to the Q&A sheet my wife got, they are not supposed to be available until tommorow.

avsfan33 said:
According to the Q&A sheet my wife got, they are not supposed to be available until tommorow.

That's starting to sound like the bar sign that reads "Free Beer Tomorrow" ;)

JohnH said:
Well, you should be early enough for the game.

9:05 PM EDT
Dodgers (FSN Prime Ticket) at Rockies (FSN Rocky Mountain & EI E*633)

remember...9:05 Eastern = 7:05 Mountain.

Ok I was sitting at the bar eating some buffalo wings when a dish employee sat next to me.

He was talking to someone else about programming and hd so I asked him the status of the new HD Channels. He told me TOMMOROW at around 1pm eastern time.

I told him that all the employees 8 talked to today kept saying they launched today. He said this was due to a misprint in the employee schedule book the employees we issued.

Its almost here and again National Geographic did look very good. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I dont know just a few folks (from different places) told me they were lit up this morning.

FLASH - this just in:

"It's been rumored from anomous sources that an inner-office memo from the executive offices of Dish Network has surfaced. It discribes in detail an intricate plot to dupe a certain Scott Grabozki or Grobeanski - I'm sorry folks but the spelling of that last name is really not clear - with false information pertaining to the launch dates of certain new HD channels."

"It goes on to mention that this may be in retailation for the alledged 'leaking' of sensitive internal Dish Network documents discribing - here again it's hard to read folks but I believe it's refering to a schedule of channel and transponder moves".

"That's it for now folks - more as it breaks".

Well, so much for tonight. I guess I'll watch some of the real KungFu and Combat on AmericanLife TV. :)
Oh yeah. Charlie makes money on this, also. Since he bought what is now known as "Your Satellite Provider", that is where I get my 4DTV subscription. :)

I am here at the opening ceremony and Opie Goes Bad is playing.

I am directly in the front row and will have great seats for Rich Little and the beach boys.

For some reason they keep showing my picture over and over again on the big screens. (ugg)

More later ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am here at the opening ceremony and Opie Goes Bad is playing.

I am directly in the front row and will have great seats for Rich Little and the beach boys.

For some reason they keep showing my picture over and over again on the big screens. (ugg)

More later ;)

Well you are the pope of satellite tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)