Team Summit - Keynote Address - 2PM ET

Hope you can read it.

image-993764732.jpg

image-3421091904.jpg

Charlie visions the younger generation having just one large tv and then just tablets for mobile viewing in other rooms.
I"m not worth 1/100million of what Carlie is. But I beg to disagree. I believe middle-class couples will still have at least 2: The main big screen in the living rooms and the one in the bedroom. I do agree that the guest room TVs, kids Tvs, etc, are going the way of the dodo. But there's always the intimacy of a couple watching TV in a bedroom that wouldn't be that convenient with a tablet.

So the offer is for a 16 GB , Black WIFI Only iPad 2.

Would have been better if they offered an upgrade to a 4G version, so people can really use it for TV Everywhere... Everywhere.

He also said they will make a bid on the NFL Sunday ticket. Either Dish wins the bid or the competitor pays a lot for Sunday ticket. So, basically he says they would only offer the cheapest bid and most likely wouldn't get it.

That would be a coup for Dish!I've been hoping they would get it since uhh 1998 or so.

The big part I am really missingis the Tech Expo, that is my favorite part of the Team Summit, being able to go on the floor and try the new things and talk with the engineers.

That is my only regret about not going this year.

Yippie... I have been biting my tongue on this one... And I expect it out in a few weeks. :D

THANK YOU!!! (Dish, not Scott for not sharing.. sorry Scott..)

Glad I pulled the trigger on the HWS upgrade before the price increase. Took a big gamble on this as I am an Android tablet user.

Where do I sign up to beta test this one!!

image-2231785806.jpg

New LG tv that does not require a Joey. Just got done hearing how this works. Pretty awesome feature. Surprised they didn't announce this during the keynote.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts