Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The first photos from Team Summit are coming in now.

Nice shot of the DISH 3D booth (Wait til the guys there see that for demo material in the 3D display they are showing footage from Playboy 3D!)

The big boxing match between Amir the Bald Guy (who was lead to the ring by the WWE Diva's the Bella Twins) is going on now, AMir is taking on Jake the DIRECTV guy. (Gee I wonder who will win that one) :)

Dish has a bunch of mesh Dishes all around this place with a bright DISH HD logo on them. (Nothing says rob my house, I have a nice HDTV better then a Dish Network Dish with a big DISH HD logo on it!)

What makes the dishes interesting is that they are mesh Dishes... (Bye bye wind load problems!)

If you are at Team Summit and have pics or reports to share please send them to summit at satelliteguys.us!

Thanks!

Attachments

• summit1.jpg
    summit1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,581
  • summit2.jpg
    summit2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,686
  • summit3.jpg
    summit3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,500
  • summit4.jpg
    summit4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,353
  • summit5.jpg
    summit5.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,778
They didn't have any channels on. Just showed a demo. It was the new toy story.

I just found that thread. I thought my message went through to one of the admins here but i guess i need 3 posting, anyways.... When do we expect 3D announcement? Im still waiting on 3D TVs unless i hear something official from Dish Network about 3D ESPN.

twirere said:
I just found that thread. I thought my message went through to one of the admins here but i guess i need 3 posting, anyways.... When do we expect 3D announcement? Im still waiting on 3D TVs unless i hear something official from Dish Network about 3D ESPN.

I was told espn HD but the big announcements are tomorrow morning.

I don't want tv in 3D, I just want ESPNU in HD! :D

But really, Lets see if Dish gives it a rest with this Connectivity BS... tired of hearing about it and tired of hooking up phone lines when I'm not getting paid enough to do that.

More HD for cheaper prices is also positive.

I was told espn HD but the big announcements are tomorrow morning.

Wait, ESPN HD? lol....Doesn't ESPN HD already exist with Dish? :rolleyes: (Oh you mean't ESPNU in HD) '

I will wait tomorrow for announcement, I wasn't aware it was tomorrow the day for announcement... Is it channel 101 for announcement, correct?

Last edited:
Seen them live once, but it seems its all song and dance right now, I'm assuming all the good stuff will be tomorrow as in changes to happen?

What is exactly happening tomorrow, are you able to help? I hardly use Dish but i have the service. The only reason im interested to know about their 3D plans because im crazy soccer fan and the upcoming World cup supposedly a big deal in 3D

"Lucy, where did you put my 3D glasses? Mike and Mike in the Morning is coming on soon and they have Heidi Montag on again! She is going to analyze the Cubs' doubleheader!"

Last edited:
twirere said:
Wait, ESPN HD? lol....Doesn't ESPN HD already exist with Dish? :rolleyes: (Oh you mean't ESPNU in HD) '

I will wait tomorrow for announcement, I wasn't aware it was tomorrow the day for announcement... Is it channel 101 for announcement, correct?

I meant espn 3d. Give me a break I was typing it from the zz top concert.

dvrexpander said:
Seen them live once, but it seems its all song and dance right now, I'm assuming all the good stuff will be tomorrow as in changes to happen?

I thought they were pretty awesome tonight. They can still rock pretty hard for being their age. Dana carvey wad hilarious too. Better than expected.

From what I've been hearing, there should be some great news tomorrow morning. I'll post it as soon as I can. Heading to bed right now though. Been a loooong day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)