Team Summit Pics Video and Live Recap!

Mark thanks everyone for being there.

He talks about the 922...

He says the 922 is building a foundation. The 922 has a great new look and feel and amazing new interface. He says the retailer feedback helped shape the product.

Suggestivesearch is coming.

Talking about all the HD content that is available to watch now on the hard drive.

Slingloaded, TV Everywhere... (sound is breaking up.)

You will be able to send text messages to your 922 soon.

On to Applications, facebook, twitter coming to the 922 (I wish the sound was a little better)

A SDK will be made available so that people can make applications for the 922.

Mark talking about the SDK and making your own app.

Now talking about DLNA on the 922 it will support video, pictures, music and more and you will be able to access your content anywhere home or anywhere you have internet.

Talking about the pocketdish. You will be able to transfer recordings from your 922 to your iPhone / iPad. :D

Got this from one of our guys at the show...
They will have text messaging available on the 922. Apps such as facebook, Twitter, flickr, and pandora available. They're having a software developement kit so anyone can make apps for the 922. Dnla is available too. Everything is about the 922 right now.

Showing some new camera which you can hook to the 922 andwatch via your iphone... (Interesting!)

Working on technology so all events, timers, settings etc will be stored on a remote cloud, automatically. So if your box dies you plug in the new one and it downloads all the settings automatically.

Video transfer for iPhone and ipad. It's done through sling I believe. They made a new ip video camera that you can sling through your 922 so you can veiw your home when away. The 922 has a range finder on the remote so you can see how far away from your tv it will work.

Mark introduces John Paul from Sling Media.

Sound is bad... but is sounds like Slingplayer software that supports the 922 is coming... (I Hope this is correct!)

John Paul shows the new Sling client for the Android. This is the first time a working version has been shown in public.

Heres a hypothetical guess on what DISH will probably do with this FREE HD announcement.Anyone who subscribes to any AT PACKAGE whether it be AT120,AT200 or AT 250 they will get the hd of those particular package for free.I bet they will go back to the Hd platinum for $10 just my guess.

Heres a hypothetical guess on what DISH will probably do with this FREE HD announcement.Anyone who subscribes to any AT PACKAGE whether it be AT120,AT200 or AT 250 they will get the hd of those particular package for free.I bet they will go back to the Hd platinum for $10 just my guess.
This is correct based on the info I know... The platinum pack will be $10...

SHowing off the new Slingbox... Its the worlds smallest Slingbox. It plugs into a USB port on a ViP recevier and adds slingbox features.

Mark Jackson wraps up..

Dave talks about how popular HDTV is...

Dish has launched more HD in the last 12 months then any other company.

Today DISH launches another 7 HD channels. (A video is shown.)

They signed a deal to launch a new HD channel of movies from Sony, and a 3D channel will be available by the end of the year.

DISH will also offer as much 3D as they can get their hands on.

Talking about the world cup now... More people watch the World Cup then the olympics.

Talks about Univision and Telefutura HD being launched and says Galavision is coming too.

This Summer 15 more HD channels are coming to our friends in Puerto Rico.

Talking about DISHONLINE beta now.

120,000 video titles available currently on the DISHONLINE Beta. Many available at no cost.

To watch EPIX HD online you will need to do it through DISHonline.

Dish asks everyone to sign up for the beta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)