Team Summit Updates

Scott, I think you need to give bluegras Charlie's number, he could lobby Charlie for "more HD," maybe the Paint Drying Channel in HD ;)
real funny u guys know we would like to have all of our channels in hd who would?

Its time to forget about HD and start asking for 4k updates
I think you'd definitely be in the minority on that one. The providers (Dish, DTV, etc..) need to get their HD bases covered (completely) before jumping in the deep end of the 4K pool. Some content is certainly needed, but there is not that much out there, I am sure it is on the way, but with millions and millions of an installed base, HDTV (720/1080) is far from being yesterday's news. 4K is where HDTV was about 10 or 12 years ago right now. Frankly I am surprised at all of the threads here regarding the swap out of all the QPSK equipment for 8PSK. Surprised at how many SD only (and no DVR) customers there still are out there.

I think you'd definitely be in the minority on that one. The providers (Dish, DTV, etc..) need to get HD bases covered (completely) before jumping in the deep end of the 4K pool. Some content is certainly needed, but there is not that much out there, I am sure it is on the way, but with millions and millions of an installed base, HDTV (720/1080) is far from being yesterday's news.
I was in the minority for HD too when it first came out

hey i have a suggestion for the dish programming team and dish retailers If you guys are going to make HBO channel free with autopay how about the ones without autopay do get HBO for free because that is what should of been discussed at the team summit in phoenix.

hey i have a suggestion for the dish programming team and dish retailers If you guys are going to make HBO channel free with autopay how about the ones without autopay do get HBO for free because that is what should of been discussed at the team summit in phoenix.

Say what?

Wallaby the new 211? It would make more sense to make the Super Joey into a 211.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)