Techs Pay Attention

You know I love you Bob but what the heck are you talking about? I looked and didn't see anything noteworthy.

If you are a Small Retailer or a Technician, you will want to register for the Transmitter... I listed their URL before... This article that I posted, is just part of a very interesting segment of our Industry, and gives insight to the every day real world activities...

Thinking Out Loud
Biting the Hand that Feeds You

It seems today’s norm is to have retailers only sell one brand of product. One company this week told retailers if they were caught switching a customer from their product to a competitor’s product they would pull the dealership. This is not the first company to draw such a line in the sand and they won’t be the last. More and more companies seem to be adopting such policies.

Here is the direct Link: http://www.transmitternews.com/NewsWire/91506newsletter.html#H4

I thought Directv had done this years ago if they even sold Dish Network period. I knew of retailers that would sell Dish under a different name so that Direct would not find out so that they could offer both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts