TEGNA Blacks Out DISH Customers in 38 Markets

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Exactly No answer, The same could be said about us Dish subscribers.

Okay, I'll get more technical. The typical consumers are like cattle, they just follow each other to the barn. Or, who has the cutest commercials on TV? I mean, there's no high voice Peyton Manning telling you to buy Dish Network.

Hope that's more clear.

If that's what you really think it's like ,Then I feel sorry for you.
If they didn't like it, They can leave it's a simple process.

They choose to stay and Pay more.
There maybe a Technical reason, but it certainly has nothing to do with cattle.

But your right, Cattle will follow one another, when they see something they want.

Seems though what I want isn't the same as those 30 million others.

And just as you stated to me , You have no clue yourself what the networks or Dish do with their money or what reason they are demanding more.
That kind of statement is why I posted before I don't think you actually read the posts in response to you. I clearly said;

Neither you or I know anything about their profits.
So repeating back to me that I don't know about their profits either is what kind of argument? You come up with things that you see as absolute - DISH makes too much profit and must give up some to you so your cost does not go up.
What about, You don't have to subscribe to DISH, You can go where the company makes less profit if that is important to you. Or that DISH makes too much profit but many subscribers pay less so in the end a win win.
It makes no sense when you insist DISH is just making too much money for your liking and they should give some to you. Gimme this gimme that. Same old refrain. I don't care what they make I care what I pay and my service. If I had Comcrap I would say the same, don't care anything about their profits but what I pay and the overall service.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm a realist.

Do you really believe that people make logical informed decisions about the products they buy? Is that why a major insurance company uses an Australian lizard to get their message across ?

People who come to websites like this one to become informed about the product they're interested in are not typical consumers.

Reactions: dare2be

Do you really believe that people make logical informed decisions about the products they buy? Is that why a major insurance company uses an Australian lizard to get their message across ?

People who come to websites like this one to become informed about the product they're interested in are not typical consumers.

So your saying the Smarter people choose DISH?

That kind of statement is why I posted before I don't think you actually read the posts in response to you. I clearly said;

So repeating back to me that I don't know about their profits either is what kind of argument? You come up with things that you see as absolute - DISH makes too much profit and must give up some to you so your cost does not go up.
What about, You don't have to subscribe to DISH, You can go where the company makes less profit if that is important to you. Or that DISH makes too much profit but many subscribers pay less so in the end a win win.
It makes no sense when you insist DISH is just making too much money for your liking and they should give some to you. Gimme this gimme that. Same old refrain. I don't care what they make I care what I pay and my service. If I had Comcrap I would say the same, don't care anything about their profits but what I pay and the overall service.
You just make up stuff as you go, No one wanted a freebie or mention anything about freebies, or GIMMIES .

But don't think for a second I believe these disputes are for our benifit.
They are so Dish can keep on making Maximum profit, Nothing more.

DISH, Directv, Cable ,Verizon don't care about you or me.
And they are full of the same Major corporate "GREED" as the Networks you only hold responsible.

It's a known fact that NFL ST accounts for less than 3 million of their subscribers.

So why do the others Choose to pay more?

Wel first of all they may simply want access to Sunday Ticket even if they do not have it now. Second there could be a reception issue with DISH, or some channel they watch is not avaialable on DISH or only in a higher package that would cost them more. Maybe they prefer the Picture on DTV. Who knows?

Reactions: Troch77
Wel first of all they may simply want access to Sunday Ticket even if they do not have it now. Second there could be a reception issue with DISH, or some channel they watch is not avaialable on DISH or only in a higher package that would cost them more. Maybe they prefer the Picture on DTV. Who knows?
I agree, There are reasons.
It certainly isn't because they are trapped, DISH customers are Just as trapped.

Yes DirectTV has few international channels so it does not exist to me. My market segment is tiny compared to Sunday ticket I would think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)