Tenga Stations Return to DISH.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am under the impression Tenga was the one who Blinked, I have heard some rumors that DISH was working with NBC and was planning on giving away one month free of Peacock to watch the Olympics and Super Bowl, both of which are available on Peacock to those who called in. IF that happened it could have really hurt Tenga.

But again this is all just a rumor as DISH didn't want to pay for the 4k Olympic feed. So who knows.

I once knew this man who played handball. Every day, several times a day, for decades. His right hand was twice the size of his left; all callous. You don’t want to shake that hand.

I’ll bet Charlie has such a hand….

Yeah, interesting. A friend has Mediacom and stated his channel came back on. But maybe he got confused with his OTA that he has setup.
I'll have to see if I can get an answer from him.
I called the Tegna phone number to see if they still have the "if you are a Mediacom subscriber" message at the beginning and they still do, and when you press 4 as instructed the machine discusses the dispute. And of course the "if you are a Dish subscriber" statement is no longer there. And the Mediacom website still mentions the dispute. So yes, Tegna and Mediacom are still in dispute.

Reactions: rvvaquero
I called the Tegna phone number to see if they still have the "if you are a Mediacom subscriber" message at the beginning and they still do, and when you press 4 as instructed the machine discusses the dispute. And of course the "if you are a Dish subscriber" statement is no longer there. And the Mediacom website still mentions the dispute. So yes, Tegna and Mediacom are still in dispute.
Mediacom came to an agreement today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)