Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The channels are coming in for me , but Dirty jobs is upconverted looks a littel better than the SD version. Hope this is not how its going to stay & will be in full HD.

Looks a little better, with the HD version you can see a LOT more detail in the sh*t (they're at a sewage plant).

Questioner I am unable to see the test signal. Are you telling me your eyes are telling you that the signal is HD lite?

Or are you just typing garbage again?

No, I am just saying upconverts stink in a similiar if not worse way than directvs hd lite.

Once again, its NOT a PQ test, its an AUTHORIZATION TEST.

Please do not judge these channels on their PQ (especially since they are both showing upconverted programming) :)

No, I am just saying upconverts stink in a similiar if not worse way than directvs hd lite.
And how is Discovery Channel HD on DirecTV any different then Discovery Channel HD which is on Dish Network.

DirecTV and Dish Network do not control the programming.

75% of the new channels will be UPCONVERTED most of the day. This is not something being done by Dish or DirecTV.

I really wish you'd move to a fios forum or just get banned. You are obviously anti D* and never offer anything to a conversation.

Scott, it may not be a test but the NatGeo PQ is NICE!

And how is Discovery Channel HD on DirecTV any different then Discovery Channel HD which is on Dish Network.

75% of the new channels will be UPCONVERTED most of the day. This is not something being done by Dish or DirecTV.

Yep, upconverting stinks on any provider.

Most dont realize this, been trying to note that to many people today.

9300 and 9301 up and looking great in Asheville NC. Had to reset the reciever.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts