Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm in OKC with HR20-700.

Does it make sense that 498 sometimes come on with the congrats page and sometimes says Searching for Sat? I'm getting 9301, but 9300 is Searching for Sat.

I've been able to receive all the test channels previously and I am still receiving them.

My father was only getting the two B band channels with a blank screen on 498. Today he is getting the slide on 498 and also receiving 9300 and 9301.

getting 9300 and 9301 in nashville, tn with the H20. cable going straight from dish to the H20, no switches (except the switch in the dish itself)

9300 & 9301 look great here in Douglassville, PA.

I just got the setup 3 weeks ago and cannot wait!

getting both 9301 and 9300 in Dallas. A&E HD looks pretty bad. Any advice as to why there is a black line at the top of all of my HD channels including the new ones. The menus display across the entire screen. I tried readjusting the image alignment and this didnt help. :-(

It's Alive! It's Alive!

What a pain in the a**! I called D* and asked them if they were aware that when I upgraded to the H20 last week that I also upgraded to the new Slimline dish. They said (insert Indian accent here: "We will put a notation on your account that you have upgraded to the 5LNB dish.")

Now I told them last week that I was upgrading the receiver AND the dish, but the CSR must have missed the "dish" part.

Either way, I'm watchin' A&EHD, baby!

Maybe it wasn't the BBC, Brewer4 :) (I know you were just tryin' to help) I don't see 9301 yet, but that's OK, too. Still proves that my self install works well (90's on most TP's)

Cheers,
Hantu

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts