Thank you guys!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As site owner, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our members for behaivor this week!

While we all hate to lose channels over disputes I am proud that ALL of our members here have handled the DIRECTV / VIACOM dispute with the utmost class and respect. There has been no fighting or name calling between members and I can't tell you how proud I am of you guys about this!

Thank you for respecting one another and for chosing SatelliteGuys to discuss this matter.

We hope your favorite channels return shortly and hope that that you continue to disuss the matter here at SatelliteGuys!

Thank you again!

not on this side per se.
That might be why Scott posted it in the DIrectv area

Last dispute was Tribune which was locals and WGN America. That one went over pretty well too (we were pretty civilized)

Yup happy that we are all pretty civilized and that we as staff can talk about it too as members....and not have to put the staff hat on to remove posts

I agree well said Scott, nice to see that we can all be civil...well most of the time :)

As site owner, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our members for behaivor this week!

While we all hate to lose channels over disputes I am proud that ALL of our members here have handled the DIRECTV / VIACOM dispute with the utmost class and respect. There has been no fighting or name calling between members and I can't tell you how proud I am of you guys about this!

Thank you for respecting one another and for chosing SatelliteGuys to discuss this matter.

We hope your favorite channels return shortly and hope that that you continue to disuss the matter here at SatelliteGuys!

Thank you again!
:neener:D:D

I think a lot of people realize that no matter what they say or do, it will do no good. We are at the mercy of the satellite company and whoever they are negotiating with. We are just pawns in the money game.

NO, thank you Scott for leaving that other place and starting this site way back in 2003. Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to have such a great place to discuss the topics that we are all interested in. :first:

Earl

Thank you Scott for a great website. Glad I found it last year. Hope this all ends well. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)