Thank you guys!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
People have been civil, but it also shows you how much we actually might care about Viacom channels (very little) lol

exactly. I'm not missing them one bit. I did watch Friends on Nick and Married with Children on VH1 Classic....well both are on local stations here so I can get my fix that way :)

Iceberg said:
exactly. I'm not missing them one bit. I did watch Friends on Nick and Married with Children on VH1 Classic....well both are on local stations here so I can get my fix that way :)

Married with Children plays on CMT and VH1 Classic. I think it even played on MTV 2. TBS still airs it early in the morning.

I know Friends airs in syndication here as well as on TBS.

Married with Children plays on CMT and VH1 Classic. I think it even played on MTV 2. TBS still airs it early in the morning.

I know Friends airs in syndication here as well as on TBS.

I thought those were "Music Channels" ....

WHAT, they don't show Music anymore ? :eek:

CMT shows music videos once in a while (outside of the Top 20 countdown your guess is as god as mine)
VH1 Classic shows MWC at like 11 & 11:30 at night...they do play videos normally ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)