Thanks Dish... :rolleyes

does anyone have a Desert Eagle with A hollowtip bullet in it, I'm ready to check out now :wave

LMAO. If you seriously drive hammered, why don't you do us all the favor?

Suicide.gif

If I remember this right Animal Planet and The other Discovery Networks
were added on a Friday last year, could USA and Sci Fi HD be added tomorrow
which is a Friday, since the channels have been uplinked for months
and tomorrow is the New Season of Battlestar?

If I remember this right Animal Planet and The other Discovery Networks
were added on a Friday last year, could USA and Sci Fi HD be added tomorrow

Doubt it.

could USA and Sci Fi HD be added tomorrow
Well, all indications are that it will not be. For example, Digiblur recently checked and it's still showing flat bandwidth use, which is consistent with a slate. However, for all we know, the slate says "Coming Apr 4!" And they could make it happen.

Ok....it appears that we have some forum members in here that take everything that people say as REAL. If any of you in here really think i was going to stab (or have thoughts of stabbing) the installer because i cant get my HD Locals, maybe you are the people that should be seeking help. Some of you get my sense of humor, some of you dont. I appreciate the fellas in here that can take a joke, and even chime in on them. For you other saps, seriously, lighten up, and have a good time.

Sincerely (except towards the squares in here)

TheDude79

Well, all indications are that it will not be. For example, Digiblur recently checked and it's still showing flat bandwidth use, which is consistent with a slate. However, for all we know, the slate says "Coming Apr 4!" And they could make it happen.

White backround.. Dish in black letters and HD in Red...
same as other slates only black and white is reversed

and to add to the day, the tigers got swept by the Royals today.....does anyone have a Desert Eagle with A hollowtip bullet in it, I'm ready to check out now :wave

Hang in there, Dude!

I'm a diehard Tiger fan myself...remember it's not how you start, it's how you finish. But if the Tigers don't get out of this funk by mid-May, I will seriously start considering their season over early...

What's the 1 option I haven't heard mentioned here yet? Direct TV!

I may be wrong since I don't have a new multi position D* dish but if you're getting 119/ 110 just fine it seems that a dish pointed at 101 & 110 and I don't know what else "should" probably be ok.

Just be glad they didn't merge. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)