Thanks Dish... :rolleyes

I would get another opinion on LOS to 61.5, 61.5 is hard not to get LOS to in Michigan, over in Ann Arbor if memory serves me right elevation is like 36 degrees, it'd take one hell of an obstacle to beat that, that and I'm sure your 2nd dish does not have to be next to your other dish.

Get another installer out there to check again with a inclinometer.

if your going to complain, then at least provide the solution. design a satelite that can carry enough bandwidth to handle hd for every markets locals as well as all the national carried channels. doesnt take a rocket scientist. well, i geuss it does to launch the satellite.

Yeah, this is the best part, the guy tells me, "if you put the dish on a pole, where your driveway meets the street, you MAY get them"...instead of stabbing the guy in his face with a icepick, i just imagined all the times that ive driven home HAMMERED and cut onto the driveway early because i saw 3blurry visions of it. I would be ordering a new dish everything saturday morning (and sunday morning). Oh sweet, and to add to the day, the tigers got swept by the Royals today.....does anyone have a Desert Eagle with A hollowtip bullet in it, I'm ready to check out now :wave

wow, I hope you are joking, otherwise, you sound like a real piece of sh**. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this is the best part, the guy tells me, "if you put the dish on a pole, where your driveway meets the street, you MAY get them"...instead of stabbing the guy in his face with a icepick, i just imagined all the times that ive driven home HAMMERED and cut onto the driveway early because i saw 3blurry visions of it. I would be ordering a new dish everything saturday morning (and sunday morning). Oh sweet, and to add to the day, the tigers got swept by the Royals today.....does anyone have a Desert Eagle with A hollowtip bullet in it, I'm ready to check out now :wave

You could always try NOT DRINKING AND DRIVING... Your fellow Americans on the roads will appreciate it.

if your going to complain, then at least provide the solution. design a satelite that can carry enough bandwidth to handle hd for every markets locals as well as all the national carried channels. doesnt take a rocket scientist. well, i geuss it does to launch the satellite.

I believe spectrum is fixed -- 32 transponders per orbital slot. It's not in the satellite, it's in the compression and the modulation.

I could be wrong.

All it takes is a ton of money... Probably do not even have to launch a satellite. Just toss out 30-50 million receivers and replace with VIP receivers. All MPEG-4 8PSK service from the existing satellites could probably do the job. 5-7 billion or so should cover it (plus service calls).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts