the audio on MSNBC SD doesn't sound right.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
the last few days, i noticed that the audio on MSNBC isn't sounding good, in fact it don't sound like it normally does, it sounds like someone tweaked the audio equalizer and volume. it's on the SD version, (i don't know about MSNBC's HD channel since i don't have the HD packages). does anyone else noticed it, i just stopped at MSNBC the last few days and noticed the audio sounded different.

and please keep it on topic with the audio issue and do not bring up the political views that MSNBC has and it's war with Fox News Channel.

and anyone with MSNBC HD having the same audio issues.

the last few days, i noticed that the audio on MSNBC isn't sounding good, in fact it don't sound like it normally does, it sounds like someone tweaked the audio equalizer and volume. it's on the SD version, (i don't know about MSNBC's HD channel since i don't have the HD packages). does anyone else noticed it, i just stopped at MSNBC the last few days and noticed the audio sounded different.

and please keep it on topic with the audio issue and do not bring up the political views that MSNBC has and it's war with Fox News Channel.

and anyone with MSNBC HD having the same audio issues.
It does sound different than usual. Very muffled sounding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)