The Blacklist

Excellent show! Great story, sub-plots, nice-twists, etc. It's worth losing your head over in the end. :)

Did anyone catch Red's program as they were performing before an audience of one. It was Elsie Le Blanc School of Ballet presents Swan Lake, March 22, 1997 (seventeen years ago)

Excellent show! Great story, sub-plots, nice-twists, etc. It's worth losing your head over in the end. :)

Did anyone catch Red's program as they were performing before an audience of one. It was Elsie Le Blanc School of Ballet presents Swan Lake, March 22, 1997 (seventeen years ago)

Didn´t see it the first time, but yep, from the beginning Red was arranging the performance for the 22nd, insisting on a phone call that it had to be the 22nd, the lady said like last year, before the performance the girls mentioned that Red´s daughter used to do the performance many years ago.

So I take it that blond girl that appears in the spotlight when Red is reminiscing about those days, was his daughter (or one of his daughters).

And now I understand that Red has this ritual of arranging that Swan Lake performance every year on March the 22nd, which is on the week this episode aired.

Now regarding Tom and the girl he killed, wow, I still don´t know who is he working for, that Berlin he mentioned.
And who arranged the surveillance on Lizzie´s house ? it wasn´t FBI, and it wasn´t Red, remember Red´s cleaner went there to clean up the mess.
Anyway, there are still many questions unanswered.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 17

Monday, March 24, 2014

"Ivan": After a cyber defense asset is stolen by a terrorist only known as Ivan, Red and Liz discover a cover-up; new evidence regarding Jolene's disappearance unravels some of the mystery surrounding Tom.

S~

Next episode sounds good, looking forward to it. Jolene is that readhaired (nicknamed Juicy in a blog I read :D), I think she was eliminated too soon :(

Another solid episode.
Now that Lizzie knows her husband is a crumb-bum, I wonder how long she will play the role of happy wife...and how long before hubby tries Uxoricide...and if hubby will go after Red...and how Red will kill hubby without breaking Lizzie's heart, although it may already be too late. Stay tuned.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 18

Monday, March 31, 2014

"Milton Bobbit": Red and the team search for a life insurance claim adjuster who talks people into becoming contract killers; Liz and Red try to uncover Tom's secrets.

S~

The Pavlovich Brothers: Season 1, Episode 19

Monday, 14 April 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"The Pavlovich brothers specialize in abductions of high value targets and according to Red, they are planning their next hit. While the team tries to protect the next target, Red has a job of his own for the Pavlovich Brothers. Elsewhere, Liz patiently tries to uncover the truth about Tom."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/

Monday, 14 April 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"The Pavlovich brothers specialize in abductions of high value targets and according to Red, they are planning their next hit. While the team tries to protect the next target, Red has a job of his own for the Pavlovich Brothers. Elsewhere, Liz patiently tries to uncover the truth about Tom."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/
IMDB Says its on the Monday, 21 April 2014. The Dish guide says Monday is a repeat. :confused: